Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Swedish Hockey Fans
#21

He's Finnish ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#22

I don't know what that means.So is this a big deal where you are at?Is he still able to play hockey?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#23

BIRD33 Wrote:I don't know what that means.So is this a big deal where you are at?Is he still able to play hockey?

Big Deal ...

You wanna eat shit and pork your self with a dildo...

Do as you see fit and don't complain when someone gets a hold of your movies...

He still plays hockey.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#24

I can't believe he's still playing.In America he'd have to go to rehab or something even if it was just saying he was going just to be able to play again.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#25

BIRD33 Wrote:I can't believe he's still playing.In America he'd have to go to rehab or something even if it was just saying he was going just to be able to play again.

Drinking problems we send them to rehab for...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#26

We send them to rehab for anything.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#27

:lool:: God damn, people are stupid.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#28

Go easy on Leeman.He can't help he was born in a country where eating your own shit is normal.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#29

I remember back when Lee was funny.
Reply
#30

B@nana Wrote:I remember back when Lee was funny.

I remember when tr00ls used to be funny too.

Haven't had a good tr00l since Earnie.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#31

leeman Wrote:I remember when tr00ls used to be funny too.

Haven't had a good tr00l since Earnie.

Last time you were funny Half Asleep had to tee up the joke. Faggot.
Reply
#32

B@nana Wrote:Last time you were funny Half Asleep had to tee up the joke. Faggot.

Delete the spreadsheet plz ...

It has failed to function.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#33

ftr, finland is a different country

oh, and rack the yellow fruit :loool:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
08-20-2016, 04:32 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-29-2011, 04:12 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
02-26-2010, 06:02 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-12-2010, 02:07 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-12-2010, 12:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)