Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Romo out 4 weeks!!! WHOOOHOOO
#21

I played 2 1\2 hours of basketball last night.Its great to be young and in great shape.

I'm guessing you are no taller than 5' 8" and no heavier than 160 lbs.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#22

BIRD33 Wrote:Pac Man looked slow anyway.That was another wasted pick for Jones.I think he's trying to break the bank because of the new stadium coming up.He's running the team like players in the news is better than players who can play.When they dont make the playoffs who will be their next coach?

Pac Man is fucked. I can't even picture a scenario where the commissioner would ever allow him to play another game of professional football anywhere. I think this will be a permanent banning from the game.

What was this, like the 12th time he's been in an altercation that resulted in the police responding? And how about him getting in a fight with a bouncer in a strip club, yelling out to the bouncer that "I'm going to come back and kill you" and then that same bouncer getting mysteriously shot a few hours later?

I'd ban Pacman for life and handcuff him to Jerry Jones and make Jones have to look at the fucking idiot that he paid all that money to for the next year or two.
Reply
#23

I think it will be a 4 game suspension.Supposedly the guy he fought with said something derogatory about Pac mans family so some people will say thats not as bad as having a gun or something.One more time after this and he'll get banned for life.He was rusty sitting out last year and when he comes back 4 games from now he'll be even worse.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#24

The Dallas Cowboys, undoubtedly conscious of the fact that Terrell Owens received a three-year extension worth $9 million per year, will be paying wideout Roy Williams at the same rate.

Per Chris Mortensen of ESPN, Williams’ five-year extension with his new team is worth $45 million. The contract also includes $20 million in guaranteed money.

But while the Cowboys were careful not to pay Williams more per year than T.O., Williams still got a better contract, with $7 million more in guaranteed money and a longer overall term.

And remember that we’re talking about T.O. The fact that another player — a lesser player, in Owens’ eyes — is being paid as much per year surely will cause Owens to stew and simmer and eventually boil.

Especially after games in which Williams gets more balls thrown his way.

Yeah, this trade is gonna end up being a great development for the Cowboys.


from pft
Reply
#25

Seriously how are they going to balance TO not getting the ball as much anymore after he was already complaining?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#26

I just hope our new 40 year old quarterback can throw the ball far enough for either of them to catch it.
Reply
#27

At least he's won a playoff game.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#28

i hate being a lions fan

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#29

Matt Millen must have been pissed when he saw that deal.That trade is a good omen if you are a lions fan.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#30

i hope who ever they put in gm on a leadership role.

i'm a fan of Marinelli, and I like where his head is at, but i don't think he'll survive because of expectations. he'll get another year once they have a new gm.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#31

Marinelli needs to go over the out of bounds markers with your QB.That safety was the funniest thing I've seen in football in a while.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#32

any qb in detroit is a lost cause

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#33

BIRD33 Wrote:I played 2 1\2 hours of basketball last night.Its great to be young and in great shape.

I'm guessing you are no taller than 5' 8" and no heavier than 160 lbs.

that's pretty close
but since i have posted my pic, no big deal

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#34

Unless your a crazy looking black chick I don't remember it.I've got a gift.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#35

Why was Romo a backup this weekend?

was it because Favre called him?

See Ya Wade Phillips.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#36

kiss your super bowl aspirations good bye dallas....
Reply
#37

BIRD33 Wrote:See Ya Wade Phillips.

FUCK!!!

I wanted to be the first to post that.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#38

Anhil8tor Wrote:kiss your super bowl aspirations good bye dallas....

I leaned on the 'Boys pretty hard in my fantasy draft. Playoff guys are $$$. Barber and Witten stocks are falling like prom night panties.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#39

NFC east is wide open.Skins sucks and the Cowboys are fragile.It will be the Giants winning the division and the Eagles with the wild card.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#40

I hate it when the NFC North is this bad.

Back in the day John Madden and Pat Summerall used to call the games. This week's commentators for the Vikes-Bears were two guys I'd never heard of Pat Rosen and a former player...can't even recall.

Who the fuck is Pat Rosen. I'm assuming some distant relative of Mark Rosen, a D-List sports reporter here in Scrappy.

HATE GETTING 4TH RATE ANNOUNCERS.

RACK KEVIN HARLEN (former voice of the T-Wolves) Dude's calling a bunch of NFL games now.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Sassy
11-28-2006, 09:40 PM
Last Post by Sassy
11-28-2006, 09:40 PM
Last Post by Sassy
11-28-2006, 09:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)