Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
And he won the game while going 3 for 3 with 3 RBI's.Come back soon, Manny!
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Phils are going to the World Series.Holy shit.Matt fucking Stairs is apparently a member of their team.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Boston seemed to be missing something.If only they had someone who would be considered the best hitter on the planet right now.I'm sure they are better off with out such a player.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 3,309
Threads: 720
Joined: Dec 2005
Reputation:
0
i suppose it's better to walk in a run than giving up a grand slam
Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster
Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
If Cole Hamels loses tonight we will have Brett Myers pitching the 6th and Moyer in the 7th.I'm not 100% positive about our chances because myers is capable of blowing up at any moment and Moyer looked terrible.Now that think about it they will probably put Hamels out there in the 7th.God I hope so.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
FUCKING RIGHT!Thanks for playing 3rd Furcal.Howard finally shows up.He's not swinging for the fences on every pitch and those ground balls past first are huge.Hamels is a freaking god.He probably could have got the complete game if they didnt have Lidge who has been ridiculous.He's winning the Cy Young next year.Victorino will end up being the most popular player for this team over Howard, Utley and Rollins.Huge double plays last night by Rollins and Utley.
This will be the first championship game for the city since I was 5.They showed Cottman and Frankford Ave which is the heart of the blue collar (white) part of the city at 1 AM last night and it was packed with drunks and the streets were closed down.I'm going to California late next week for work and won't be back till the end of the week after that so I might be in danger of missing a parade which would be terrible.I'd probably leave a day early or so.
Phillies over the Rays in 6.
See You In Toledo
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2008, 03:34 PM by
BIRD33.)
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
[ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k1eLV9mIvBk8TNO2QK"]Dailymotion - Manny Cop Beer, a video from meechone. Manny, Beer, Dumbfans@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x73n7i@@AMEPARAM@@x73n7i[/ame]
For as bad as Philly fans are supposed to be I've never seen a guy throw beer at a cop like this.I've seen be thrown but not at a cop.The one guy looks like he's going to pull his gun out he's so pissed.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Please pick a side and how many games you think it will take for them to win.
I will remember and will hold grudges.
I've already said Philly in 6.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
what the fuck is that in who's picture?
how funny was that the manny guy got the fuck outta there ASAP...
also.. that probably wasn't fun being dragged down the steps...
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I like the Rays in 6...fewer holes in the lineup offensively.
The Phils' rotation after Hamels is embarrassing.
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
anything else you want to research about me?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I'm doing my PHD on pygmy societies in the new england area that exhibit homer tendencies .
I was on point sooooo many times in this thread its scary.
See You In Toledo