Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

2008 MLB predictions

Anhil8tor Wrote:anyone else pulling for the rays to beat the sox?
everyone outside of new england?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Phillies win the NL.Mets are a bunch of choking dogs.

03/26/08 /\

Brett Myers!!!

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Brett Myers!!!
just got punked by Manny. and Manny let him know about it.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

And he won the game while going 3 for 3 with 3 RBI's.Come back soon, Manny!

See You In Toledo
Reply

Phils are going to the World Series.Holy shit.Matt fucking Stairs is apparently a member of their team.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Boston seemed to be missing something.If only they had someone who would be considered the best hitter on the planet right now.I'm sure they are better off with out such a player.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Boston seemed to be missing something.If only they had someone who would be considered the best hitter on the planet right now.I'm sure they are better off with out such a player.
former Red Sox Matt Stairs?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

i suppose it's better to walk in a run than giving up a grand slam

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply

If Cole Hamels loses tonight we will have Brett Myers pitching the 6th and Moyer in the 7th.I'm not 100% positive about our chances because myers is capable of blowing up at any moment and Moyer looked terrible.Now that think about it they will probably put Hamels out there in the 7th.God I hope so.

See You In Toledo
Reply

FUCKING RIGHT!Thanks for playing 3rd Furcal.Howard finally shows up.He's not swinging for the fences on every pitch and those ground balls past first are huge.Hamels is a freaking god.He probably could have got the complete game if they didnt have Lidge who has been ridiculous.He's winning the Cy Young next year.Victorino will end up being the most popular player for this team over Howard, Utley and Rollins.Huge double plays last night by Rollins and Utley.

This will be the first championship game for the city since I was 5.They showed Cottman and Frankford Ave which is the heart of the blue collar (white) part of the city at 1 AM last night and it was packed with drunks and the streets were closed down.I'm going to California late next week for work and won't be back till the end of the week after that so I might be in danger of missing a parade which would be terrible.I'd probably leave a day early or so.

Phillies over the Rays in 6.

See You In Toledo
Reply

[ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k1eLV9mIvBk8TNO2QK"]Dailymotion - Manny Cop Beer, a video from meechone. Manny, Beer, Dumbfans@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x73n7i@@AMEPARAM@@x73n7i[/ame]

For as bad as Philly fans are supposed to be I've never seen a guy throw beer at a cop like this.I've seen be thrown but not at a cop.The one guy looks like he's going to pull his gun out he's so pissed.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Philly and fans in the same sentence Confusednicker:

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply

[Image: bigwtf.jpg]

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply

who Wrote:Philly and fans in the same sentence Confusednicker:

You're a fucking Rays fan and you're joking Philly fans?That weird sound you'll hear on Wednesday night is the sound of 1000 brand new rays hats brims being broken in for the first time by their "diehard" fans.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Please pick a side and how many games you think it will take for them to win.

I will remember and will hold grudges.

I've already said Philly in 6.

See You In Toledo
Reply

what the fuck is that in who's picture?


how funny was that the manny guy got the fuck outta there ASAP...


also.. that probably wasn't fun being dragged down the steps...
Reply

I like the Rays in 6...fewer holes in the lineup offensively.

The Phils' rotation after Hamels is embarrassing.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Throwing around a 50 year old traveling secretary is just Manny being Manny.You stay classy boston.

WoolyGoat Wrote:you're an idiot if you think that stuff has never happened in philly's clubhouse.

and boston never booed fucking santa claus.


This was classic.No you're arent delusional at all.Why would anyone think that?

See You In Toledo
Reply

anything else you want to research about me?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

I'm doing my PHD on pygmy societies in the new england area that exhibit homer tendencies .


I was on point sooooo many times in this thread its scary.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-22-2016, 12:23 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-12-2012, 12:36 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-12-2012, 03:23 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-01-2011, 04:33 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-01-2011, 08:34 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-12-2011, 08:18 PM
Last Post by snarg
06-07-2010, 05:42 PM
Last Post by snarg
06-04-2010, 05:09 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
05-07-2009, 01:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)