Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

2008 MLB predictions

at least the stros can beat the metsies...
Reply

WoolyGoat Wrote:like usual you missed the whole point. forget I said perfect season, I'm not trying to keep anything alive...poor word choice.

2007 will be remembered more for the Pats choking than for the Giants winning. That's all I'm trying to say. I only brought it up because Lecter says no one's going to remember who lost, which is ridiculous.

You're apologizing for poor word choice which made your argument misleading but as usual I missed the point?

I enjoy the father son pile on here.If thats what you need to do, god bless.

Hey snarg who's in first place, bitch?

See You In Toledo
Reply

the mets stink

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

Agreed.They can still win it.

See You In Toledo
Reply

the mets gave up a 7-0 lead.
how does that happen?
Reply

they stink, that's how

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

Its the curse of Billy Wagner.

See You In Toledo
Reply

i'd have to say lidge has given up the bigger hit
some say it is still in orbit

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

He's really let that get to him this year.Catch up with the current sports world when you get a chance.How many post seasons have the mets made with wagner?Same amount the Phils made with him.

See You In Toledo
Reply

phils need to get some right handed power off of the bench.
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:He's really let that get to him this year.Catch up with the current sports world when you get a chance.How many post seasons have the mets made with wagner?Same amount the Phils made with him.


time will tell, li'l guy, time will tell
lidge has been lights out, indeed
he was lights out wit da stros till playoff time
gonna be deja vu all over again, if the pills make it

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

They can't do any worse in the playoffs then they did against the Rockies last year.Pitching is not the problem for the Phils, its consistent hitting they need.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:You're apologizing for poor word choice which made your argument misleading but as usual I missed the point?

I enjoy the father son pile on here.If thats what you need to do, god bless.

Hey snarg who's in first place, bitch?
I haven't read a single thing snarg wrote. I couldn't care less about the fucking Mets and Phillies.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

I don't blame you.

See You In Toledo
Reply

who's in first, bitch

and fuck you, shrimp, oops, i mean goat

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

snarg Wrote:who's in first, bitch
clearly, neither of them wants to be

snarg Wrote:and fuck you, shrimp, oops, i mean goat
um, really? that's what you came up with?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

Lets stop the bickering you two.It's tearing this family apart.


Here's a kid falling over the outfielf fence at the Phillies ball park.I hope they booed that fucker.



[ame="http://www.break.com/index/kid-falls-over-home-run-wall.html"]Kid Falls Over Home Run Fence Video@@AMEPARAM@@http://embed.break.com/562764@@AMEPARAM@@562764[/ame]

See You In Toledo
Reply

saw him on the today show this am.
mom was pretty hot.
Reply

Thank you, Nationals

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply

astros are on fire!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-22-2016, 12:23 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-12-2012, 12:36 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-12-2012, 03:23 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-01-2011, 04:33 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-01-2011, 08:34 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-12-2011, 08:18 PM
Last Post by snarg
06-07-2010, 05:42 PM
Last Post by snarg
06-04-2010, 05:09 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
05-07-2009, 01:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)