Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
at least the stros can beat the metsies...
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
the mets stink
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Agreed.They can still win it.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 2,743
Threads: 103
Joined: Jul 2005
Reputation:
0
the mets gave up a 7-0 lead.
how does that happen?
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
they stink, that's how
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Its the curse of Billy Wagner.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
i'd have to say lidge has given up the bigger hit
some say it is still in orbit
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
He's really let that get to him this year.Catch up with the current sports world when you get a chance.How many post seasons have the mets made with wagner?Same amount the Phils made with him.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 2,743
Threads: 103
Joined: Jul 2005
Reputation:
0
phils need to get some right handed power off of the bench.
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:He's really let that get to him this year.Catch up with the current sports world when you get a chance.How many post seasons have the mets made with wagner?Same amount the Phils made with him.
time will tell, li'l guy, time will tell
lidge has been lights out, indeed
he was lights out wit da stros till playoff time
gonna be deja vu all over again, if the pills make it
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
They can't do any worse in the playoffs then they did against the Rockies last year.Pitching is not the problem for the Phils, its consistent hitting they need.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
who's in first, bitch
and fuck you, shrimp, oops, i mean goat
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Lets stop the bickering you two.It's tearing this family apart.
Here's a kid falling over the outfielf fence at the Phillies ball park.I hope they booed that fucker.
[ame="http://www.break.com/index/kid-falls-over-home-run-wall.html"]Kid Falls Over Home Run Fence Video@@AMEPARAM@@http://embed.break.com/562764@@AMEPARAM@@562764[/ame]
See You In Toledo
Posts: 2,743
Threads: 103
Joined: Jul 2005
Reputation:
0
saw him on the today show this am.
mom was pretty hot.