Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey Clay?
#1

Did you get a raise today?
Reply
#2

If he got that PM I sent him he did.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

I think he should give that extra 70 cents an hour to the Obama campaign.
Reply
#4

clay doesn't like us to speak about his finances.
Reply
#5

cLaY doesn't think you should give a fuck what i make anhil8tor, its a message board. i laughed at flump's joke, you took the serious route. good job.

that 70 cent raise is helping my wife and i build our new house.

ps...i gave my stimulus check to the obama campaign.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#6

I gave my stimulus check to the Microsoft corporation via the xbox.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

clay seems to be upset i'm not an obama fan.

i gave my stimulus check to my kids via disney stock.
Reply
#8

I think he's upset you seem like a bigot looking for an excuse to vote against him.I'm not upset.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

I spent my stimulus check talking a cute waitress at a tiddy bar to show me her clam.
Reply
#10

i don't like either candidate.
Reply
#11

Anhil8tor Wrote:i don't like either candidate.

Yet I've never seen a negative post about mccain compared to at least a dozen negative Obama comments.I don't care that you're a racist hillbilly but just embrace it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

BIRD33 Wrote:Yet I've never seen a negative post about mccain compared to at least a dozen negative Obama comments.I don't care that you're a racist hillbilly but just embrace it.

I'm not a racist bro but I won't be defending Obama on a message board forum. McCain is terrible and i'm pretty positive he'd be a worse president than Obama. I can't believe these are the only two candidates the parties could find.
Reply
#13

Anhil8tor Wrote:I'm not a racist bro but I won't be defending Obama on a message board forum. McCain is terrible and i'm pretty positive he'd be a worse president than Obama. I can't believe these are the only two candidates the parties could find.

We both know you're voting Mccain.

I think Obama is a great candidate, exactly what the country needs to shake off the career politicians that do anything to stay in office.Mccain is a good guy but more of the same.

I would actually like a Obama\Mccain ticket.

With Obama up only about 10 with a weak opposition candidate the more time goes on I'm starting to think that he's going to pick Hillary just to ensure he wins.I don't think she's terrible but I'd rather not go there.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

i may not vote.
Reply
#15

Anhil8tor Wrote:i may not vote.

You may not vote or when the time comes and you're standing in that booth you'll check next to the white guy because at least he might not be a terrorist. Anh9tor, you're transparent dude.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#16

obama isn't a terrorist. I just think he's green when it comes to politics. I don't think either one of them can change anything.
Reply
#17

I'm getting a little sick of Obama's arm chair quarterback style he is taking about his ability to make decisions. I know that there isn't much else he can do except talk about decisions that were made and why they might have turned out to be bad ones, or that he doesn't agree with the outcome of some things and offer suggestions as to what he would have thought might have been a better decision with a better outcome.

But to just blatantly try to take the position that he knew every right decision that should have been made all along and discount all of the other factors seems a bit too know-it-all for me.

He can't even admit that he was wrong about sending in more troops for the surge. He has admitted it has worked, but refuses to admit that he was wrong when he voted against it.

I still think that he is a very eloquent speaker and has an uncanny ability to step into any question and not avoid the answer, but at the same time word his response so that he doesn't make any mistakes. He doesn't do the normal politican response of totally side-stepping any question that they either don't know the answer or don't want to answer it.
Reply
#18

I did like his response to him being called a muslim. I read about that in the paper today.

He said its a double edged sword when he gets confronted with that. On the one hand, as a Christian, he feels the need for people to know that he is not a muslim, but that he is a Christian.

But he doesn't want to offend any Muslims by making them think that there is anything wrong with being a muslim. And he can't just avoid it all together, because then people are left to wonder on their own why he won't confront that issue.

He said that if he were a muslim and people were spreading the rumor that he were a Christian, he would be just as compelled to set the record straight. Without any disrespect to either religion.

I guess there isn't really much of a way to counter that allegation. At least not in a short response.
Reply
#19

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I'm getting a little sick of Obama's arm chair quarterback style he is taking about his ability to make decisions. I know that there isn't much else he can do except talk about decisions that were made and why they might have turned out to be bad ones, or that he doesn't agree with the outcome of some things and offer suggestions as to what he would have thought might have been a better decision with a better outcome.

But to just blatantly try to take the position that he knew every right decision that should have been made all along and discount all of the other factors seems a bit too know-it-all for me.

He can't even admit that he was wrong about sending in more troops for the surge. He has admitted it has worked, but refuses to admit that he was wrong when he voted against it.

I still think that he is a very eloquent speaker and has an uncanny ability to step into any question and not avoid the answer, but at the same time word his response so that he doesn't make any mistakes. He doesn't do the normal politican response of totally side-stepping any question that they either don't know the answer or don't want to answer it.

I think if you listen carefully to what he 's saying you'll see he's disagreeing with the fact that sending more troops and calling it a surge is the reason for decreased level in violence but in a way that doesnt disparage the troops over their who do a great job.It's tough thing to come out and say because the GOP will twist it into not supporting the troops which is bullshit.Many people on both sides admit that a decrease in violence started months before the surge.I've heard of it referred to as "Bribal Warfare" because we've just lined the pockets of important sheiks or whoever there that control the militias.I have no problem with this strategy, as long as the billion a month we spend is making a difference but that has nothing to do with the so called "surge" in troop levels.

75% of the US thinks it was a huge mistake to invade Iraq but no questions to Mccain as to why he can't see that now?Is it not disconcerting that a possible commander in chief cannot recognize or fails to admit that he was wrong about what turned out to be the biggest strategic blunder in the last 30 years?

Who has the bigger problem admitting they're wrong?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

Personally, I think that history will show one day that this war was a good thing. I hate the loss of life and the crazy expense it has been.

I was watching something on the history channel this week-end about Rome and how it got built up. They used to build shit just to build it. Then when they ran out of money, they'd just go find a country to conquer and steal all of their gold. And go back to building more shit.

Wars back then were like fund raisers.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
08-05-2010, 09:44 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-13-2010, 03:38 PM
Last Post by JCW
05-06-2010, 06:39 AM
Last Post by who
02-10-2010, 03:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)