Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

This Other Bitch...
#21

:|

Clay you work with Fem?

-ET
Reply
#22

No, he doesn't.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#23

is that a sight of relief I heard in your answer?

-ET
Reply
#24

ntype Wrote:I need a deeper algorythm to answer that. Do you know that humans communicate with gestures too ?

rack ntype
when he mimics sassy he makes sense
:loool:

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#25

This thread is gorss!
Reply
#26

reading about Fem's itchy cottage-cheesy cunt is kind of getting me horny...
Reply
#27

and its makin me hungry.

I kinda want an oyster po-boy with provolone.
Reply
#28

Why don't we get any more classics like this...??

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#29

And I get the bird by Bird for bumping a 5 day old thread. Fuckhead ...
Reply
#30

BillsVagina Wrote:And I get the bird by Bird for bumping a 5 day old thread. Fuckhead ...


You created a troll about bill.A terrible one at that.I stand by my decision.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by JCW
05-16-2010, 06:23 PM
Last Post by who
01-17-2009, 07:24 AM
Last Post by who
06-27-2008, 04:18 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-05-2008, 04:25 PM
Last Post by Sunny
05-18-2008, 11:45 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-14-2008, 05:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)