Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Is Belichek an assistant coach for the C's?Up 37 in the 3rd and still have Garnett on the floor?You stay classy, Boston.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
we never booed santa claus.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Boston is a paper champion.If the East wasnt so weak they would have only won 45 games.It will be interesting to see how they match up with Lebron.Hopefully they put Ray Allen on him just for comedic purposes.
I'm going Celts in 7.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Chris Paul might be the greatest point guard ever.Isiah never got to the basket as easy as Paul does.He passes great too.Spurs are in serious trouble.Tony Parker is getting used by Paul.Its getting embarassing seeing him in all the highlights getting blown by or fouling CP.Spurs still have a chance but they need to get the ball down low more, get some people in foul trouble.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
C's in 5
The hornets are absolutely amazing. Chris Paul is a beast. How does he not win MVP?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Kobe's never won it.It was a tough year for the MVP race.I would have gone Paul, Kobe, Garnett.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:Chris Paul might be the greatest point guard ever.Isiah never got to the basket as easy as Paul does.He passes great too.Spurs are in serious trouble.Tony Parker is getting used by Paul.Its getting embarassing seeing him in all the highlights getting blown by or fouling CP.Spurs still have a chance but they need to get the ball down low more, get some people in foul trouble.
Year 3 and look what this guy is doing...Chris Paul is the Bee's Knees. He may even stay in New Orleans once his contract is up. Wish this team was still in OKC.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
At least you'll have durant.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
if kobe was in new orleans instead of paul...
would they be better?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
David west is a pretty good player and thats basically what Kobe needs, a guy to complement him and share the scoring load so I'd say they would be just as good.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Kobe Bryant
Chris Paul
Kevin Garnett
Which one of these guys doesnt belong?13 points in a game 7 at home?Delonte West fucking outscored KG.My analysis of the celts\pistons series is as follows.
Trouble for the C's but the Pistons sometimes take games off so I think it could only go 5 but the C's will be desperate and will get 2 wins.Terrible matchups for Boston.
Billups > Rondo\Cassel
Hamilton > Allen (not even close)
Prince < Pierce (impressive showing the other night)
Wallace = Garnett (Its going to be a tougher matcup for KG than Ben Wallace)
Mcdyss > Perkins (who is Perkins?)
That pretty much says it all and add in Doc Rivers as coach and I just don't see how this works out well for the "Big 3".While I'm here I might as well point out that I was the first person to reject the big 3 nickname as ridiculous.Ray Allen is beyond done.KG solidfys himself as the jim kelly of basketball and I laugh, good times.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
tweety won't be able to find this when it is over
it's funny how the search function doesn't seem to work sometimes
highlarious
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton