Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

07-08 NBA predictions
#61

BIRD33 Wrote:If noticing one of three people is missing is keeping tabs then yes I am.Just be here when the Celts lose to the Hawks.
fixed.

><

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#62

Is Belichek an assistant coach for the C's?Up 37 in the 3rd and still have Garnett on the floor?You stay classy, Boston.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#63

we never booed santa claus.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#64

Boston is a paper champion.If the East wasnt so weak they would have only won 45 games.It will be interesting to see how they match up with Lebron.Hopefully they put Ray Allen on him just for comedic purposes.

I'm going Celts in 7.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#65

BIRD33 Wrote:Boston is a paper champion.If the East wasnt so weak they would have only won 45 games.It will be interesting to see how they match up with Lebron.Hopefully they put Ray Allen on him just for comedic purposes.

I'm going Celts in 7.
I get the whole East being weak concept, and I agree, but they still went 25-5 against the West, and they beat every single team in the NBA this season.

Ray Allen couldn't guard Bird33...Posey should get a lot of time covering him too.

I'll say Cs in 6.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#66

Chris Paul might be the greatest point guard ever.Isiah never got to the basket as easy as Paul does.He passes great too.Spurs are in serious trouble.Tony Parker is getting used by Paul.Its getting embarassing seeing him in all the highlights getting blown by or fouling CP.Spurs still have a chance but they need to get the ball down low more, get some people in foul trouble.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#67

C's in 5

The hornets are absolutely amazing. Chris Paul is a beast. How does he not win MVP?
Reply
#68

Kobe's never won it.It was a tough year for the MVP race.I would have gone Paul, Kobe, Garnett.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#69

BIRD33 Wrote:Chris Paul might be the greatest point guard ever.Isiah never got to the basket as easy as Paul does.He passes great too.Spurs are in serious trouble.Tony Parker is getting used by Paul.Its getting embarassing seeing him in all the highlights getting blown by or fouling CP.Spurs still have a chance but they need to get the ball down low more, get some people in foul trouble.

Year 3 and look what this guy is doing...Chris Paul is the Bee's Knees. He may even stay in New Orleans once his contract is up. Wish this team was still in OKC.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#70

At least you'll have durant.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#71

BIRD33 Wrote:Boston is a paper champion.If the East wasnt so weak they would have only won 45 games.It will be interesting to see how they match up with Lebron.Hopefully they put Ray Allen on him just for comedic purposes.

I'm going Celts in 7.


Search function still works.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#72

Pistons in 6.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#73

if kobe was in new orleans instead of paul...


would they be better?
Reply
#74

David west is a pretty good player and thats basically what Kobe needs, a guy to complement him and share the scoring load so I'd say they would be just as good.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#75

who wins tonight?
Reply
#76

Spurs win by 8.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#77

Kobe Bryant
Chris Paul
Kevin Garnett


Which one of these guys doesnt belong?13 points in a game 7 at home?Delonte West fucking outscored KG.My analysis of the celts\pistons series is as follows.

Trouble for the C's but the Pistons sometimes take games off so I think it could only go 5 but the C's will be desperate and will get 2 wins.Terrible matchups for Boston.

Billups > Rondo\Cassel

Hamilton > Allen (not even close)

Prince < Pierce (impressive showing the other night)

Wallace = Garnett (Its going to be a tougher matcup for KG than Ben Wallace)

Mcdyss > Perkins (who is Perkins?)

That pretty much says it all and add in Doc Rivers as coach and I just don't see how this works out well for the "Big 3".While I'm here I might as well point out that I was the first person to reject the big 3 nickname as ridiculous.Ray Allen is beyond done.KG solidfys himself as the jim kelly of basketball and I laugh, good times.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#78

BIRD33 Wrote:Pistons in 6.
I can see the Pistons stealing one game in Boston, not two.


I'd say Pistons in 6, but the Celtics would take game 7, if it gets that far.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#79

tweety won't be able to find this when it is over
it's funny how the search function doesn't seem to work sometimes

highlarious

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#80

BIRD33 Wrote:Spurs win by 8.

This correct pick is dedicated to you snarg.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-22-2016, 12:23 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-12-2012, 12:36 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-12-2012, 03:23 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-01-2011, 04:33 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-01-2011, 08:34 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-12-2011, 08:18 PM
Last Post by snarg
06-07-2010, 05:42 PM
Last Post by snarg
06-04-2010, 05:09 PM
Last Post by who
08-20-2009, 09:52 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)