04-27-2008, 12:03 AM
Dagger Wrote:No worries, you'll always be the gum on my shoe.
And you'll always be the skidmark in my shorts.
If that ain't true love I don't know what is.
Dagger Wrote:No worries, you'll always be the gum on my shoe.
Sparks Wrote:And you'll always be the skidmark in my shorts.
If that ain't true love I don't know what is.
Sparks Wrote:I hate to interrupt all your flirting with me Dagger but where the fuck did CHL go? The pussy disappeared like a $5 bill around a crack whore.
Sunny Wrote:I think the list is entertaining as hell and enjoy when they get posted. I also think it is funny that people still get all bent out of shape over it.
Dagger Wrote:He seems to show up and attempt to stir shit up and then run back to Fag 7 for protection.
Cool Hand Luke Wrote:a site that doesn't tolerate childish bullshit perhaps?
we're adults there...he doesn't fit the mold.
no big deal, i'm sure we'll all be ok...i know it's a pretty dire situation and all.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Update: The Flumper was deleted again yesterday. This time there was no explanation, so who knows. I think they are afraid that I will wreck their forum like i did Blows. I love you.
Major Private Wrote:Those faggots deleted me and other trolls dozens of times
Fuck those circle jerking twinks
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Update: The Flumper was deleted again yesterday. This time there was no explanation, so who knows. I think they are afraid that I will wreck their forum like i did Blows. I love you.
Sunny Wrote:I think the list is entertaining as hell and enjoy when they get posted. I also think it is funny that people still get all bent out of shape over it.