Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:AND LOST.Losing back to back finals is a joke especially since you guys shit the bed against a shitty syracuse team you were favored to beat.
Not gonna argue that they shit the bed, poor free throw shooting lost teh game, and the greatest freshman to play college basketball.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:Kevin Durant went to Texas.
And he was out by the sweet 16. Carmelo led his team to a title.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
He wasnt the greatest freshman ever in the history of the NCAA.If kansas didnt choke he wouldnt be remembered at all.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
cLaY Wrote:Hilarious.
clay is right
and you should know better as a "student" of the game
this impinges on yer credibility, tweety
basketball did begin when you were old enough to watch it
ps/ k is right there with bellicose and it ain't jealousy that makes people dislike them both
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Whats hilarious is you all questioning my basketball knowledge when I'm constantly right on this topic.
Snarg you are the least knowledgeable person here when it comes to basketball.
The Yankees are hated all over.Notre Dame is hated all over.Duke is the Yankees of college basketball.Hate comes with the territory.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
your dismissal of KU ball exposes your ignorance
as i said, college hoops did not start when you began being interested
you are most pompous but not necessarily most informed
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 2,353
Threads: 129
Joined: Jul 2005
Reputation:
0
won't post here...fuck you
ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.
I fear that.
Posts: 2,743
Threads: 103
Joined: Jul 2005
Reputation:
0
How long before coach K passes Knight?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
He's about 100 behind him so figure at least 25 wins a year with tournaments so about 5-7 years.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
he and Belichick must be drinking the same water.
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:http://www.stormingthefloor.com/2008/03/...gh-to.html
Tommy Amaker is getting in trouble for recruiting violations at Harvard.Thats amazing.They don't even give out scholarships to athletes.They had a top 25 recruiting class which is even more amazing.
they just don't call them scholarships
there were football players who were dumber than a box of rocks at my ivy league uni
this has been going on forever, obviously
oh, yeah, where did you attend college, mr. success??
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:What has K done thats classless?He always credits the other teams players and coaches.Its plain old jealousy and isnt comparable one bit to the Pats situation.
He NEVER credits another team, which was my point earlier, and you did nothing to refute it.
It ain't jealousy, trust me...I would never be jealous of a team that lost to Virginia Commonwealth in teh first round last year.
PS...KU has 4 titles, Phog Allen has 3, Larry Brown has the other.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours