Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Name the persons
#1

[Image: 2_reign.jpg]

Extra bonuses if you identify all the WTF'ers there. (I'm not talking about the "island" persons who are already out to get their mullet done)
Reply
#2

8, what?, shadrach, lecter

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

Flumper,Bill,Leeman,Vit E

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

you're right, bill is definitely in there.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

Who goes to WTF?
Is there a list to chose from?
Reply
#6

quint Wrote:Who goes to WTF?
Is there a list to chose from?

Those guys are waaaaay too young for WTFers...
Reply
#7

goat loves me!

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#8

Fatfunker, Tbag, Alkie, Remote Kontroll
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)