Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:Look at who Miami beat and lost to and compare it to who OK St. beat and lost to.Its not even comparable.You can't pretend that OK St. is a good team.
OSU is coming off of wins vs. a good Baylor team that will be in teh Tourney and at No. 16 Texas AM. They started the season off pretty sluggish, but for a senior-less team I'd say they've rebounded.
I'm so sorry to hear Kansas was "distracted".Poor them.Lets have an excuse party where everyones invited!
You don't think 2 guys on the team losing 2 family members to gun related murders 2 days prior to the game isn't distracting? Granted, if you show up the game you have to play, I'd still say playing on the road after something like that happens is a little tough.
Your point about not wanting to be the #1 seed while hilarious also points to the fact that you know Kansas can't win in a big spot if they have to duck teams playing in their home region.Someone a little scared their teams a paper tiger?
And losing to Virginia Commonwealth in your own backyard isn't "paper tiger" like? Give me a break, KU got screwed in seeding last year and everyone knows it.
Duke is the best college basketball program of the last 30 years and has the greatest active (soon to be living) coach.Don't kid yourself that half of Kansas squad didnt try to get into Duke and that wouldnt be their biggest game of the season.
One guy on the team was recruited by Duke, Sasha Kaun...and he made the correct choice. Think of what he COULD have done to your weak ass front line.
I repeat, Duke would wreck KU.
Duke can only win if they're hitting outside. KU has one of the best opponent field goal percentages in the country. Your white bread team doesn't stand a chance against the deepest team in the country.
Lay off the Coach K Kool Aid, faggot.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Secondly congrats to coach K on his 800th win today over NC st.Great comeback.
Has Kansas gotten over their grieving period yet or is that still the excuse when they lose to K St. tonight?
See You In Toledo
Posts: 4,938
Threads: 586
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
4
Duke vs UNC is March 8th.......isn't it?
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Posts: 4,938
Threads: 586
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
4
Oops!
NC State.
Nevermind.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Carolina is lost.Not the same team from last year.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:Secondly congrats to coach K on his 800th win today over NC st.Great comeback.
Has Kansas gotten over their grieving period yet or is that still the excuse when they lose to K St. tonight?
HA! Did K-State have chance all night? Nobody walks into the Phog and gets handed a win. K-State got murdered from the tip. Hawks will be in S.A. without a doubt.
And secondly, Fuck Coach K on his 800th, hang onto to it tight, Self will have it in 20 years.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:Way to be .500 against an unranked team.
I know you're joking about Self.His job could be on the line after the next early tourney exit this year.
Got a lot of room to talk, being .500 against Miami who's got no chance at the tourney and Wake who may not make the NIT. Beating NC state barely is nothing to brag about either.
His job will never be on the line.
Duke's out of the tourney before KU this year. Bank on it.
333-135 (.712) in 15 years, he's 45 years old.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
two early fouls for the best player in college basketball...
coincidence?
I don't think so.
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
Anhil8tor Wrote:two early fouls for the best player in college basketball...
coincidence?
I don't think so.
If you knew a damn thing about basketball it would be that you don't blame losses on refs...that being said, the same situation occured when KU played in their house, Darrell Aruthus out in 10 min. with 3 fouls.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:Only here at insanetrain.com can you read this type of stupidity.You are literally the only person in the nation that thinks self will get 800 wins.If it took him 15 years to get 333 then when he's 60 he'll have around 666.Coach K is 61 and he's already at 800.Self if he coaches till he's 70 will get 800 and will still be 200 behind K.That was a bunch of wasted math cause Self will literally be on the chopping block after this years annual early exit.
Take a guess at who the winningest coach since 99 has been?
YOu did the wasted math, not me...
Self will not be fired. If you had read anything besides the once a month article at the top of ESPN.com you'd know that Self is here to stay. Dicky V himself said the scrutiny he gets is underserved. You act like Final Fours are like hand jobs, easy to get...Bill Self is a winner.
Pretty sad that you root for a man, not a team or university. That team will return to the cellar once he finally fucking DIAF.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:How bout blaming losses on dead grand parents?Thats just a Kansas thing?
You don't think 2 guys on the team losing 2 family members to gun related murders 2 days prior to the game isn't distracting? Granted, if you show up the game you have to play, I'd still say playing on the road after something like that happens is a little tough.
Don't think I blamed it on that...by since you brought it up, Rodrick lost his brother, and Darnell Jackson lost a cousin, his 4th family member to die or be murdered since he's been a KU.
I can see how he was a bit distracted, but like I said above, if you show up to the game you have to play.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:Wait till they get knocked out.You'll be calling for his head.He's a great coach with no major wins.
Why is it sad I root for coach K?I root for Duke as well.You're fucking clueless.
The only history that school has is with that one man. If it weren't for him that school would just be another sub-par school. A man should never be bigger that his school...and you wouldn't be rooting for that school if it were not for that one man. You're a fucking faggot dook fan.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Tyrese Rice was $$$ the other night.
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
WoolyGoat Wrote:Tyrese Rice was $$$ the other night.
Agreed.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours