Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

People you'd like me to invite over.... NSFW

Shadrach Wrote:47 is good enough for me. i strive for mediocrity.


No Way again! You're up way higher than that.
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:No Way again! You're up way higher than that.


then i've failed...again

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply

I'm here, I invited myself!
Reply

ward Wrote:I'm here, I invited myself!


Psssst, BIRD, ask him^^^ about Sunny.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply

ward!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

this place is pretty gay today.
Reply

ward Wrote:I'm here, I invited myself!


ward, what about sunny?

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:ward, what about sunny?

Who is sunny?
Reply

If sunny = silky then yes I am one of the two from the boards she slept with.
Reply

two?:lool:

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply

ward Wrote:If sunny = silky then yes I am one of the two from the boards she slept with.


This is a thread in itself.
Reply

Hey all.

I did get the link to this but not from 8 so I have no idea what he's talking about.

Stuff is good on my end just totally burned out on posting. Threads started having that "same shit, different day" feel..the day after I found out my mom had cancer, I decided to start spending as much time as I could with my family. (Most of you know my dad has also been battling cancer for the past two years) Three years of posting..meh...I was burnt out. Best decision I've made in a long time.

Updates: For those interested.
My mom is not well. She has her second trache and this one is permanent. The person I spoke to the most has lost the ability to speak. It's incredibly frusterating for everyone. I can't call her anymore all I can do is be with her and that's exactly what I'm doing.

On the work front: Work sux. The economy sux. The whole industry is suffering. The writers strike didn't help. We lost nearly a whole show season. (I did not go to the Grammys, I do expect to be at the Oscars.) One thing did happen in the past 4-5 months (Has it been that long?!?) that was beyond amazing. I got to spend an evening with Mike Ness (Social D) Johnny Two bags (Black Flag, Youth Brigade, Social D) and Charlie Quintana. I was honored and humbled to meet and spend time with these legends and their families. They were so good to me, it was a solid week before I could shut up about it. Very nice folks indeed. Up-to-date pics of these guys for those interested. (Sup MT?)

[Image: P1040139.jpg]
[Image: P1040146.jpg]
[Image: P1040147.jpg]

They're in a srap book. I'm not scanning, shopping, blah, blah...



In other news. I've been partying way too much. Drinkin', smokin' and other "extracurriculars" that will not be named but start with "having the best" and end with "sex I've ever had in my entire fucking life":$ I'm currently shopping for a Lexus. The prices are killing me but I'm determined. I'm hoping to be ready to make the purchase in the next few months. Hmm...I guess that's me for now. Hope you're all well, I see everyone is still as mean and nasty as ever.:lol2: I might pop in and check on you kiddies again in another few months. Bye for now.
Reply

When I worked at deli in HS, i took Samuel L. Jackson a sandwich. I didnt know who he was.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply

Belle Wrote:When I worked at deli in HS, i took Samuel L. Jackson a sandwich. I didnt know who he was.


No I'm not
Reply

Blondie Wrote:I might pop in and check on you kiddies again in another few months. Bye for now.


You lurk all the time, you logged in to read PaddyPedia.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply

Paddy Wrote:You lurk all the time, you logged in to read PaddyPedia.

why didn't she/he post there?
Reply

don't hurry back

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

Sob stories are for Private Message, that is if anyone gives a shit, which nobody on the board does...cunt.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply

cLaY Wrote:Sob stories are for Private Message, that is if anyone gives a shit, which nobody on the board does...cunt.

I didnt think it was a sob story.. im sorry Sad

Minorthreat wishes
Reply

Belle Wrote:I didnt think it was a sob story.. im sorry Sad

i thought it was pretty obvious who i was aiming my verbal arrow at...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM
Last Post by leeman
03-19-2011, 09:09 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)