02-16-2008, 09:37 PM
Shadrach Wrote:47 is good enough for me. i strive for mediocrity.
No Way again! You're up way higher than that.
Shadrach Wrote:47 is good enough for me. i strive for mediocrity.
minorthreat Wrote:No Way again! You're up way higher than that.
ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.
I fear that.
ward Wrote:I'm here, I invited myself!
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
ward Wrote:I'm here, I invited myself!
BIRD33 Wrote:ward, what about sunny?
ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.
I fear that.
ward Wrote:If sunny = silky then yes I am one of the two from the boards she slept with.
![[Image: P1040139.jpg]](http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t101/Priv8Pics/P1040139.jpg)
![[Image: P1040146.jpg]](http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t101/Priv8Pics/P1040146.jpg)
![[Image: P1040147.jpg]](http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t101/Priv8Pics/P1040147.jpg)
Belle Wrote:When I worked at deli in HS, i took Samuel L. Jackson a sandwich. I didnt know who he was.
Blondie Wrote:I might pop in and check on you kiddies again in another few months. Bye for now.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Paddy Wrote:You lurk all the time, you logged in to read PaddyPedia.
cLaY Wrote:Sob stories are for Private Message, that is if anyone gives a shit, which nobody on the board does...cunt.
Belle Wrote:I didnt think it was a sob story.. im sorry