Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

People you'd like me to invite over.... NSFW

Paddy Wrote:A Sunny?

a moony

so you could do fun like
"sun got rendez-vous with the moon but the moon was hiding away not to be crushed by the sun's potent tidal magnetospheric waves and his huge gravity"

that was physics 1.01 poetry let's see in 40 minutes for your first lesson of
"explosive pottery : the art of cooking black powder and clay into a new transgressive form of arts"
Reply

I'm quite fine with snarg speaking his mind. Don't know who he is from a hole in the wall, but God knows I've been called worse. And truth be told, my posts border on insufferable about 86.732% of the time.

Hi banana, Mich, and everyone else that's paid me shoutouts/hello PMs today. My welcome has been quite lovely.
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Even if she isnt you havent.

thanks
i feel all tingly inside

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

Bring back TammyC.
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:Bring back TammyC.

MT missed me - fuckin queerbait.


Hey yall.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply

Hi Cunt!

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply

Hey Tammy.
Reply

Lolly is quite the gad about these days
Reply

cLaY Wrote:Hi Cunt!

that is soooooo not very nice.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply

TammyC Wrote:that is soooooo not very nice.

Cunt is a term of endearment to me...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:Hey Tammy.

hey anthony.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply

cLaY Wrote:Cunt is a term of endearment to me...

oh! hey there!!!!!

Minorthreat wishes
Reply

I never knew Shad was Lou at CF....he should bring his hottie wife.

Hey Tammy
Reply

who Wrote:Lolly is quite the gad about these days
Hi there, who!
Reply

littlelolly Wrote:Hi there, who!

Hi [Image: 9d3718df.gif]
Reply

Sunny Wrote:I never knew Shad was Lou at CF....he should bring his hottie wife.

She's the 2nd worst female poster on the internet.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply

Hi Tammy C,


Can we meet up for sex in a couple of weeks?
Reply

Sunny Wrote:I never knew Shad was Lou at CF....he should bring his hottie wife.


not a fucking chance! don't i drag down the board enough already?

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply

Shadrach Wrote:not a fucking chance! don't i drag down the board enough already?


No way! You're in my top 50!
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:No way! You're in my top 50!

47 is good enough for me. i strive for mediocrity.

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM
Last Post by leeman
03-19-2011, 09:09 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)