Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

People you'd like me to invite over.... NSFW
#41

Shadrach Wrote:cf is on a downswing


whats this attributed to?I havent been to your place in years I think.Still racist?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#42

BIRD33 Wrote:whats this attributed to?I havent been to your place in years I think.Still racist?
the TTers are at wtf now.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#43

Anhil8tor Wrote:send the bathtub picture!

[Image: 37972651.jpg]

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#44

BIRD33 Wrote:whats this attributed to?I havent been to your place in years I think.Still racist?

i attribute it to people like kenneth. nobody wants to read that shit.

still racist? mp still posts there

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#45

tagged NSFW.

ps : nice pic.
Reply
#46

BIRD33 Wrote:Masturbate.

seems a good idea
Reply
#47

Paddy Wrote:Tell her I'm here.
looks like you're taking care of that yourself

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#48

Paddy Wrote:Tell her I'm here.

Goat's been trying to get me here for quite some time.
But let's be honest, I'm here for the Paddy.

I predict y'all will be tired of my schtick in 5...4...3...2...
Reply
#49

crushed

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#50

We've discussed this, honey. I could never love a man who loves Tom Brady the way you do.
Reply
#51

I'll you waht...this is not the first time that dude has ticked me off in the last two weeks ><

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#52

Admitting your faults is the first step to recovery, love.
Now go check your PM box.
Reply
#53

snarg Wrote:lolly is an insufferable cunt

:| That wasn't very nice. Surely you were reffering to another poster?
Reply
#54

Who is that a picture of in the bathtub? I love you.
Reply
#55

shadarach...

invite the lady in the tub here.
Reply
#56

Banana Wrote::| That wasn't very nice. Surely you were reffering to another poster?
that one puzzled me too.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#57

I am guessing based on the posts in this thread, it is Lou/Shad's wife.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#58

BIRD33 Wrote:I thought it was weird she posted a thread here last night but now I get it.She showed up less than 5 hours after her name was posted.


Hey, I was genuinely trying to use you guys for entertainment last night. Didn't search my name or anything.

[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]
Reply
#59

SanDog Wrote:I am guessing based on the posts in this thread, it is Lou/Shad's wife.
correct. and i will not invite her over here. her posting at cf is bad enough

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#60

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Flumper is a huge Stoney Fan. I love you.

bump for Stoney. I love you.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM
Last Post by leeman
03-19-2011, 09:09 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)