Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

People you'd like me to invite over.... NSFW
#21

lolly is an insufferable cunt

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#22

Give her keys here then.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#23

Paddy Wrote:Tell her I'm here.

I told her and she said "who?" And I said "no, not who, Paddy?" and she said "what?" And I said ":roll:" and she logged out.

:confused:
Reply
#24

what about fatarms?

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#25

bird would run fatarms pretty quickly

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#26

WoolyGoat Wrote:bird would run fatarms pretty quickly

You think? Why?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#27

WoolyGoat Wrote:bird would run fatarms pretty quickly

it would be an epic battle, neither one would back down

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#28

Paddy Wrote:You think? Why?
fatarms' game is pretty limited


...wait...

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#29

Banana Wrote:I told her and she said "who?" And I said "no, not who, Paddy?" and she said "what?" And I said ":roll:" and she logged out.

:confused:

I hate it when you lie to me.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#30

I love how you guys are sizing up a matchup against someone Ive never heard of.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#31

I'm not inviting any TTers...


did you see what they did to WTF?
Reply
#32

So is WTF now full of tt posters?That board is the parasite of forums.If they didnt have two chicks whose main job is to flirt would anyone post there?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#33

BIRD33 Wrote:I love how you guys are sizing up a matchup against someone Ive never heard of.

see now ? they think that you are a legend...how are you going to settle that situation ?
Reply
#34

BIRD33 Wrote:So is WTF now full of tt posters?That board is the parasite of forums.If they didnt have two chicks whose main job is to flirt would anyone post there?
cmon now, tommy does more than just flirt.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#35

BIRD33 Wrote:So is WTF now full of tt posters?That board is the parasite of forums.If they didnt have two chicks whose main job is to flirt would anyone post there?

Its how they ran paddy...


He picked up his crayons and went home.
Reply
#36

Anhil8tor Wrote:I'm not inviting any TTers...


did you see what they did to WTF?

it's great if you like to follow someone elses boring life with updates every 10 minutes

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#37

Shadrach Wrote:it's great if you like to follow someone elses boring life with updates every 10 minutes

You just can't get enough of BrainDonor's links and Pong's Rank 'Em threads at CF?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#38

ntype Wrote:see now ? they think that you are a legend...how are you going to settle that situation ?


Masturbate.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#39

Paddy Wrote:You just can't get enough of BrainDonor's links and Pong's Rank 'Em threads at CF?

cf is on a downswing

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#40

send the bathtub picture!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM
Last Post by leeman
03-19-2011, 09:09 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)