01-26-2008, 12:32 AM
Paddy Wrote:Flumper shares himself with many boreds, BIRD33 is just here.
Another pro for BIRD33, thanks Paddy!
See You In Toledo
Paddy Wrote:Flumper shares himself with many boreds, BIRD33 is just here.
BIRD33 Wrote:I make a nice wage.
BIRD33 Wrote:Next you'll be asking for boxers.I'm not playing this game.
Anhil8tor Wrote:S'ok bro. I'm pretty sure I make more than you then.
WoolyGoat Wrote:Bird is a rock.
Flump is kind of flaky.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:If by "flaky" you mean "double mother fucking platinum", then sure.read: higher highs, lower lows
Sunny Wrote:Yeah but at least Flumper doesn't hijack threads with sports talk so I give him points for that.
BIRD33 Wrote:You seem to think your opinion means something.
BIRD33 Wrote:What part of semen in a guys mouth is gay isnt logical?Its like the one universal truth for me.
Banana Wrote:Semen in a guys mouth being gay wasn't the illogical part. It was your insistence that since gay guys do it, it must be gay. By the same token, ass sex must be gay, because gay guys do it. And it was about personal semen, not from another dude. I have no argument to counter your "another guy's semen in my mouth is gay."