Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Post Your Reasons Flumper > BIRD33
#21

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm the future, he's a has been.

If you're the future I am scared for man kind and small animals.
Reply
#22

Banana Wrote:Flump is closed minded

Bird is ..... nevermind....

Anyone who doesnt chug semen is close minded to you.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#23

Sunny Wrote:If you're the future I am scared for man kind and small animals.


I like animals.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#24

BIRD33 Wrote:Anyone who doesnt chug semen is close minded to you.

Just the people who can't argue their point with any validity are closed minded to me.

Bird thinks women carry babies in thier vaginas. I'm not sure if that's a plus or a minus in my books.
Reply
#25

BIRD33 Wrote:it came up six pages for me.I recall one post by you saying you "need me to post there" if you were going to stay.That was sweet of you.
that sarcastic post was the only mention I ever made of you at that palce.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#26

Banana Wrote:Just the people who can't argue their point with any validity are closed minded to me.

Bird thinks women carry babies in thier vaginas. I'm not sure if that's a plus or a minus in my books.

I can't argue a point with any validity?Please.


I don't care where women carry babies.They don't have to know where I keep my checkbook.I know that doesnt make any sense but I can't argue a point to any validity.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#27

BIRD33 Wrote:BIRD makes more money than Flumper did at the same age.

BIRD doesnt care about BBQ even though he's black.

BIRD has already had sex more times and in more disgusting ways than Flumper has.

BIRD will be taking the corporate jet to Pinehurst yet again this year.

BIRD will wait till flumpers daughter comes of age, sweep her off her feet and then inherit all of flumpers possesions.

11. Flumper did so make more than BIRD33 does at his age.

12. If BIRD33 ever ate any of Flumper's ribs he would camp out in Flumper's front yard and pin love notes on all of his bushes.

13. The only way that BIRD33 could get a total that came even close to Flumper's sexual conquest was if he could include gay sex, masterbation, and beastiality.

14. Wearing a "wings" pin and riding in a car seat in the back of your Dad's station wagon is not "taking a corporate jet".

15. When teh Flumper's daughter comes of age, BIRD33 couldn't afford the roofies it would take to convince Flumper's daughter to even have lunch with him.
Reply
#28

WoolyGoat Wrote:that sarcastic post was the only mention I ever made of you at that palce.

I still thought it was sweet.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#29

chef fucks up the bar-b-que too...
Reply
#30

BIRD33 Wrote:I can't argue a point with any validity?Please.

Just on the semen issue. We had a nice debate about foreskin.
Reply
#31

Banana Wrote:Just on the semen issue. We had a nice debate about foreskin.

Me not coming up with the answer you thought was correct doesnt mean my point wasnt valid.If jimmy kisses you after you swallow he's gay, don't come crying to me when he's shacking up with a dude.

I too have fond memories of our foreskin debate.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#32

I hear BIRD33 has a recipe where he fries foreskin and it tastes just like pork rinds.
Reply
#33

BIRD33 Wrote:Me not coming up with the answer you thought was correct doesnt mean my point wasnt valid.If jimmy kisses you after you swallow he's gay, don't come crying to me when he's shacking up with a dude.

Way off target dude. FTR, this has nothing to do with Jimmy, and he's on your side of this debate. The point was that your reasoning wasn't logical. I could bump the thread if you like.
Reply
#34

Flumper shares himself with many boreds, BIRD33 is just here.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#35

Paddy Wrote:Flumper shares himself with many boreds, BIRD33 is just here.
I think Flumper shares himself with many boreds BIRD33 is a lot of things.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#36

Are we going by weight?
Reply
#37

Its a known fact that if a guy gets any semen on or near his mouth, then he's automatically a full blown homosexual. This has already been covered.
Reply
#38

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Its a known fact that if a guy gets any semen on or near his mouth, then he's automatically a full blown homosexual. This has already been covered.

:roll: exactly. You guys are neck and neck here. I don't know how to choose.
Reply
#39

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:11. Flumper did so make more than BIRD33 does at his age.

12. If BIRD33 ever ate any of Flumper's ribs he would camp out in Flumper's front yard and pin love notes on all of his bushes.

13. The only way that BIRD33 could get a total that came even close to Flumper's sexual conquest was if he could include gay sex, masterbation, and beastiality.

14. Wearing a "wings" pin and riding in a car seat in the back of your Dad's station wagon is not "taking a corporate jet".

15. When teh Flumper's daughter comes of age, BIRD33 couldn't afford the roofies it would take to convince Flumper's daughter to even have lunch with him.

BIRD does make more than flumper did at the same age and he doesnt live in bumfuck.

BIRD had more sex between the age of 21 and 23 than flumper had his whole life.

BIRD will take pictures of the mini bar next to the pilots while he's making bloody marys on the corporate jet to pinehurst.

BIRD doesnt try to impress people with his meat grilling skillz because he knows noone cares.

BIRD will when Flumpers daughter comes of age be that man she's always dreamed of and he will hit it from the back.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#40

Banana Wrote:Way off target dude. FTR, this has nothing to do with Jimmy, and he's on your side of this debate. The point was that your reasoning wasn't logical. I could bump the thread if you like.

What part of semen in a guys mouth is gay isnt logical?Its like the one universal truth for me.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
02-09-2021, 10:50 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-05-2016, 11:57 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-22-2016, 12:21 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)