01-25-2008, 11:58 PM
BIRD33 Wrote:I'm the future, he's a has been.
If you're the future I am scared for man kind and small animals.
BIRD33 Wrote:I'm the future, he's a has been.
Banana Wrote:Flump is closed minded
Bird is ..... nevermind....
Sunny Wrote:If you're the future I am scared for man kind and small animals.
BIRD33 Wrote:Anyone who doesnt chug semen is close minded to you.
BIRD33 Wrote:it came up six pages for me.I recall one post by you saying you "need me to post there" if you were going to stay.That was sweet of you.that sarcastic post was the only mention I ever made of you at that palce.
Banana Wrote:Just the people who can't argue their point with any validity are closed minded to me.
Bird thinks women carry babies in thier vaginas. I'm not sure if that's a plus or a minus in my books.
BIRD33 Wrote:BIRD makes more money than Flumper did at the same age.
BIRD doesnt care about BBQ even though he's black.
BIRD has already had sex more times and in more disgusting ways than Flumper has.
BIRD will be taking the corporate jet to Pinehurst yet again this year.
BIRD will wait till flumpers daughter comes of age, sweep her off her feet and then inherit all of flumpers possesions.
WoolyGoat Wrote:that sarcastic post was the only mention I ever made of you at that palce.
BIRD33 Wrote:I can't argue a point with any validity?Please.
Banana Wrote:Just on the semen issue. We had a nice debate about foreskin.
BIRD33 Wrote:Me not coming up with the answer you thought was correct doesnt mean my point wasnt valid.If jimmy kisses you after you swallow he's gay, don't come crying to me when he's shacking up with a dude.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Paddy Wrote:Flumper shares himself with many boreds, BIRD33 is just here.I think Flumper shares himself with many boreds BIRD33 is a lot of things.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Its a known fact that if a guy gets any semen on or near his mouth, then he's automatically a full blown homosexual. This has already been covered.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:11. Flumper did so make more than BIRD33 does at his age.
12. If BIRD33 ever ate any of Flumper's ribs he would camp out in Flumper's front yard and pin love notes on all of his bushes.
13. The only way that BIRD33 could get a total that came even close to Flumper's sexual conquest was if he could include gay sex, masterbation, and beastiality.
14. Wearing a "wings" pin and riding in a car seat in the back of your Dad's station wagon is not "taking a corporate jet".
15. When teh Flumper's daughter comes of age, BIRD33 couldn't afford the roofies it would take to convince Flumper's daughter to even have lunch with him.
Banana Wrote:Way off target dude. FTR, this has nothing to do with Jimmy, and he's on your side of this debate. The point was that your reasoning wasn't logical. I could bump the thread if you like.