Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Flumper's Story?
#1

So I see a lot of old posts about this guy and hear members talk about him leaving for another board.

What is the deal with Flumper?
Wish he came back or thank god the fuck is gone?
Reply
#2

He's here every day.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

BIRD33 Wrote:He's here every day.

Dude is a fucking ninja if he is
Reply
#4

Flumper's biggest problem is that he likes posting with retards. He gets his ammo from here, then goes to place like Blows, X(sp?) or UJ and uses it on the C-listers.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#5

He needs to be the big fish.He hates looking stupid.I handed him his ass on the regular.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

and he needed to follow bew around

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

So you guys think he really isn't that great a poster and only learned from the best posters here?
Reply
#8

WoolyGoat Wrote:and he needed to follow bew around


Bew?
Reply
#9

biab, whatever

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#10

Sunny Wrote:Bew?


Paddys got the forum crossover sheet.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

So he left for another forum like the others?
Reply
#12

Like I said he reads everything here.He's now having his balls fondled at a lesser forum full of rejects.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

So all we need is a couple of ball polishers here to have him post?
Think we could get What? to come back?
Reply
#14

How bout you find out where he is and go there?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

Sunny = BEW or Blondie or some dude

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#16

Paddy Wrote:Sunny = BEW or Blondie or some dude


Makes sense.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

blondie wouldn't be able to hold it together for this long

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#18

Sorry guys
I am not a past member and if you want me to be male to make you feel better then keep thinking that.
Reply
#19

You said you heard things from others about this place so my question is who at what forum are you getting your info from and what is your nic at that forum?You seem to be pretending like you don't know anything about this place.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

BIRD33 Wrote:You said you heard things from others about this place so my question is who at what forum are you getting your info from and what is your nic at that forum?You seem to be pretending like you don't know anything about this place.

I do know this place from what I read.
Have I had interaction with you before posting here? Nope
Most of the members here tend to complain about past events with members leaving for other forums so I ask questions.

Judging from people's responses, the questions I ask tend to be interesting subjects to talk about. So I will keep asking them as I read through this forum and learn little tidbits here and there.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
03-21-2013, 01:08 PM
Last Post by who
03-06-2012, 07:26 PM
Last Post by Starring_Emma
06-28-2011, 07:40 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-18-2010, 08:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)