Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

End of the year bonuses
#1

People got strange addictions...

Would you rather get an "8 gb ipod touch" rather than a luxury weekend package in a hotel (means 4/5 stars)

I took the hotel ('cause it's good to go with my wife) but a rather large quantity of people took the Ipods...
Reply
#2

I'd take the weekend with your wife too.

I got 3 paychecks on top of some year end bonuses for hitting sales goals.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

I got a bonus check on december 10th. we normally get paid on the first and 15th.
Reply
#4

BIRD33 Wrote:I'd take the weekend with your wife too.

I got 3 paychecks on top of some year end bonuses for hitting sales goals.

damn you wouldn't keep the track Wink

btw props for hitting the barrier
Reply
#5

Anhil8tor Wrote:I got a bonus check on december 10th. we normally get paid on the first and 15th.

sounds nice, you aren't paid once in a month ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
12-31-2014, 02:40 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-12-2014, 03:29 AM
Last Post by who
01-07-2011, 09:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)