Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Miles to Michigan, Spurrier to LSU?
#41

what? Wrote:I think that instead of going out and doing drugs and making babies and shooting people they all go watch the band practice that step dancing stuff you people like so much

I don't play Madden just this.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY2GasxthOM&feature=related"]YouTube - BCFX Trailer[/ame]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#42

did you just find that or have you been saving it for the right moment? if it's the latter I'm happy to have been a part of this
Reply
#43

what? Wrote:did you just find that or have you been saving it for the right moment? if it's the latter I'm happy to have been a part of this


I saw it months ago but wasnt saving it.We brothers in the community have needed a game where we can control the half time show for a long time.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#44

BIRD33 Wrote:I saw it months ago but wasnt saving it.We brothers in the community have needed a game where we can control the half time show for a long time.

word, my negro
Reply
#45

what? Wrote:word, my negro
Racist.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#46

BIRD33 Wrote:Racist.

c'mon bro. I'm a nice guy and you know I don't mean it
Reply
#47

chef says I ain't racist...
Reply
#48

Anhil8tor Wrote:chef says I ain't racist...


Chef knows not to make waves.

How does Kansas get into a BCS game over Missouri?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#49

BIRD33 Wrote:Chef knows not to make waves.

How does Kansas get into a BCS game over Missouri?

Word here about the coaching carousel....

Michigans president told Herbstreet he and Miles had a deal. LSU had spurrier in town as he was sighted by quite a few people. Once Herbie reported Miles was leaving he knew the pres was the one to tell Herbie so he called the pres and said thats not how he conducts business. He than spoke with LSU and got a raise out of the deal.
Reply
#50

Guy secretly negotiates a deal with Michigan while still under contract and competing for a title with LSU and gets all high and mighty about the deal being leaked and uses it to hold up LSU for more money?What a class guy.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#51

BIRD33 Wrote:Guy secretly negotiates a deal with Michigan while still under contract and competing for a title with LSU and gets all high and mighty about the deal being leaked and uses it to hold up LSU for more money?What a class guy.
That is a very original thought.


class guy

is a class guy.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#52

Sassy Wrote:That is a very original thought.


class guy

is a class guy.

Exactly.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#53

BIRD33 Wrote:Guy secretly negotiates a deal with Michigan while still under contract and competing for a title with LSU and gets all high and mighty about the deal being leaked and uses it to hold up LSU for more money?What a class guy.

He got the deal guaranteed that he would have if he won the title anyway. More than likely they'll role OSU and he'll get another raise.
Reply
#54

Maybe he can buy a new wig or hair plugs instead of that combover
Reply
#55

I was hoping miles would jump, and the offensive coordinator would go to ga tech. lsu would have been playing the national championship game with a graduate assistant running the team

still, lsu rolls ohio state

UGA is in a lose/lose situation. they'll be favored by a touchdown plus, the best they can do is blow out Hawaii and if not there's nothing but downside
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ntype
09-30-2008, 11:35 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-09-2007, 04:40 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-07-2006, 04:07 PM
Last Post by ntype
12-01-2005, 02:18 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-18-2005, 05:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)