Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Miles to Michigan, Spurrier to LSU?
#21

Anhil8tor Wrote:....

you know maghee is playing the pats?
Reply
#22

go with smith and portis then.

mcgahee should get a score against the patsies....


good luck!
Reply
#23

WoolyGoat Wrote:Oh, and Bobby Bowden > Joe Pa

they're about even from what I've heard about either of them. joepa is more of a hardass, right? bowden's players have had more trouble in years past than paterno's (I could be wrong about this, but I can't remember any penn state players getting busted for the kind of stupid shit that some of the 'noles have done while on campus). bowden will bail a kid out of jail and start him the next day if he needs him, but I don't know that paterno wouldn't do the same (I can't remember any examples one way or the other for him). from what you see of them both appear to be good men who try to give to the schools, the kids, and the profession more than they get from it, which you've gotta respect
Reply
#24

Bowden says "dadgumit" or something like that all the time. I think he gives more interesting interviews, too.

Football wise, they're obviously pretty close. I'm still not sure why Bobby dismissed Coles and not Warrick a few years ago.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#25

What?'s right for once.There is a reason that Florida St. is known as the Criminoles and they sell t-shirts that say catholics Vs. Convicts when they play ND.Paterno has had some issues with players but not nearly as many as F st.Keep in mind Paterno this year has his players show up the day after games to clean the stadium because some of them got rowdy at a party.I think if paterno let shit slide like Bowden does he'd have a few more national championships.This is coming from someone who dislikes both schools.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#26

Catholics vs. Convicts refers to ND/Miami.


But Criminoles/Free Shoes University is certainly a good point. I think part of it is the ethnic difference in PA/FL. What's the ratio of white guys on Penn St as opposed to Florida St?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#27

and bird called me a fucking racist? :S
Reply
#28

WoolyGoat Wrote:Catholics vs. Convicts refers to ND/Miami.


But Criminoles/Free Shoes University is certainly a good point. I think part of it is the ethnic difference in PA/FL. What's the ratio of white guys on Penn St as opposed to Florida St?

not as bad as white guys on the celts
Reply
#29

Brian Scalabrine is white enough for the whole team.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#30

WoolyGoat Wrote:Catholics vs. Convicts refers to ND/Miami.


But Criminoles/Free Shoes University is certainly a good point. I think part of it is the ethnic difference in PA/FL. What's the ratio of white guys on Penn St as opposed to Florida St?


YOu're right, it was a catholics vs criminoles t-shirt I used to own.

Ton of black guys on Penn st but more on FSU.Are you saying their skin color accounts for all the legal problems they've had?How boston of you.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#31

what? Wrote:and bird called me a fucking racist? :S

he called me a racist I think...


BTW bird...

is it acceptable for a white guy to drop the line "silly negros" in a conversation?

I just found out it is acceptable for a white guy to drop the term "yellow bone"
Reply
#32

Anhil8tor Wrote:he called me a racist I think...


BTW bird...

is it acceptable for a white guy to drop the line "silly negros" in a conversation?

I just found out it is acceptable for a white guy to drop the term "yellow bone"


I'm glad you guys are finally recognizing that I'm the decider on whats racist and what isnt since I hail from the dark continent.

Silly negros is racist.I believe Tina Turner asked the question "What does skin color have to do with it,have to do with it".

What does Yellow Bone mean?I'm leaning towards racist.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#33

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm glad you guys are finally recognizing that I'm the decider on whats racist and what isnt since I hail from the dark continent.

Silly negros is racist.I believe Tina Turner asked the question "What does skin color have to do with it,have to do with it".

What does Yellow Bone mean?I'm leaning towards racist.

yellow bone is what you call a black person thats light skinned. They almost appear yellow and I can verify that it isn't racist because i've dropped the line at least 30 times in front of my black co-workers and they agree with me that the girl is a yellow bone.
Reply
#34

BIRD33 Wrote:YOu're right, it was a catholics vs criminoles t-shirt I used to own.

Ton of black guys on Penn st but more on FSU.Are you saying their skin color accounts for all the legal problems they've had?How boston of you.
Statistics. Ask Jason Whitlock.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#35

Anhil8tor Wrote:yellow bone is what you call a black person thats light skinned. They almost appear yellow and I can verify that it isn't racist because i've dropped the line at least 30 times in front of my black co-workers and they agree with me that the girl is a yellow bone.

we say "high yellow"

and I think tina turner said "ike! I'm sorry ike! aarrrghhh..." *sobbing*
Reply
#36

WoolyGoat Wrote:Statistics. Ask Jason Whitlock.


What statistics are you referring to?More white people are in jail than any race.So you are assuming that the more blacks the more problems.How do places like Grambling get through a year with all those darkies on their squad?How does a program like UNC manage to make it through a year with no arrests with a majority black team?I think Whitlock was refering to a culture thats prevelant in the black community and not really focusing on the ones that go to college since they've already broken through that stereotypical barrier.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#37

what are the admissions standards at FSU vs. PSU?

I'm only guessing, but it's possible that Paterno is dealing with different types of players.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#38

Anhil8tor Wrote:yellow bone is what you call a black person thats light skinned. They almost appear yellow and I can verify that it isn't racist because i've dropped the line at least 30 times in front of my black co-workers and they agree with me that the girl is a yellow bone.


You might have employees or co-workers that know you're a nice guy and you don't really mean it but that still doesnt mean its not racist.Try dropping it in front of a random black guy and see how that works out for you.Its one of those its cool for blacks to say it like its cool for a polish guy to call another polish guy a polack.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#39

BIRD33 Wrote:What statistics are you referring to?More white people are in jail than any race.So you are assuming that the more blacks the more problems.How do places like Grambling get through a year with all those darkies on their squad?How does a program like UNC manage to make it through a year with no arrests with a majority black team?I think Whitlock was refering to a culture thats prevelant in the black community and not really focusing on the ones that go to college since they've already broken through that stereotypical barrier.

I think that instead of going out and doing drugs and making babies and shooting people they all go watch the band practice that step dancing stuff you people like so much
Reply
#40

WoolyGoat Wrote:what are the admissions standards at FSU vs. PSU?

I'm only guessing, but it's possible that Paterno is dealing with different types of players.


Both state schools and I know its easy to get into psu so I'm guessing they're the same standards.

Paterno is dealing with different players because he has a lower tolerance for things like robbery and assault.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ntype
09-30-2008, 11:35 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-09-2007, 04:40 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-07-2006, 04:07 PM
Last Post by ntype
12-01-2005, 02:18 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-18-2005, 05:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)