Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

You know who i'd like to chat with again...
#1

[Image: femhot.jpg]


Fem...
damn she was hot :bird:

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#2

I was hitting on this chick who's in college and I she asked what my myspace address was and I said I didnt have one.She thought that was crazy.I think its crazy to have one.Anyway what I'm getting at is there is some type of cut off in age for people who get what the big deal is about myspace.I think anyone born before 1980 doesnt get it or at least shouldnt get it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

i like that pictor

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

Hey lad!!!!


Have your head healed up ???

Nice to see ya mang.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#5

damn she's still snorting coke behind the local burger joint ?
Reply
#6

ntype that was pretty rude

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

Jesus Suffering Fuck, she had a kid.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#8

she had a kid?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#9

was it with the cuban boyfriend?
Reply
#10

Vagina wrecked.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

Doea anyone doubt that paddy knows the scoop?He's the tabloid journalist of the forum world which is a totally straight thing to be known for.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

Like you don't read US Weekly

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#13

Paddy Wrote:Like you don't read US Weekly

Look at what you've become.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

will anyone be posting her vag here?
Reply
#15

Anhil8tor Wrote:will anyone be posting her vag here?
Bump for Clay.
Reply
#16

WoolyGoat Wrote:ntype that was pretty rude

considering that most of her posting were inane comments about her personal life and were, moreover, mostly a pollution; no.
Reply
#17

ntype Wrote:considering that most of her posting were inane comments about her personal life and were, moreover, mostly a pollution; no.

classic ntype

i still e-love you dood

and c'mon people i thought the pic of her snatch would of surfaced by now

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#18

someone said she logged in at CF yesterday and shared the offspring news.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#19

Can we confirm this? Does it look like Clay?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#20

RACK the similar thread feature.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by cLaY
02-06-2010, 07:59 PM
Last Post by EspanaXcams
02-13-2007, 11:13 AM
Last Post by ntype
06-13-2006, 06:29 PM
Last Post by Ntype
07-27-2005, 06:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)