Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I was hitting on this chick who's in college and I she asked what my myspace address was and I said I didnt have one.She thought that was crazy.I think its crazy to have one.Anyway what I'm getting at is there is some type of cut off in age for people who get what the big deal is about myspace.I think anyone born before 1980 doesnt get it or at least shouldnt get it.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Hey lad!!!!
Have your head healed up ???
Nice to see ya mang.
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
damn she's still snorting coke behind the local burger joint ?
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
ntype that was pretty rude
Posts: 5,926
Threads: 212
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
Jesus Suffering Fuck, she had a kid.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Posts: 2,743
Threads: 103
Joined: Jul 2005
Reputation:
0
was it with the cuban boyfriend?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Doea anyone doubt that paddy knows the scoop?He's the tabloid journalist of the forum world which is a totally straight thing to be known for.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 5,926
Threads: 212
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
Like you don't read US Weekly
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
will anyone be posting her vag here?
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
someone said she logged in at CF yesterday and shared the offspring news.
Posts: 8,563
Threads: 698
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Can we confirm this? Does it look like Clay?
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Posts: 2,504
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
RACK the similar thread feature.