Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Fabricating the case against Iran
#1

I don't know who to believe, but I do know what that Bush monkey and his puppet pals and the guys behind the guys behind the guys are
capable of. Being very stupid monkeys. Who said humans are the most intelligent monkeys? What are they using this intelligence for, being stupid?
Sad
Reply
#2

^^ not mine.
Reply
#3

ntype Wrote:^^ not mine.

uh huh.
Reply
#4

Time to rain bombs!!!

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#5

Don't you think invading Canada and taking it over would have been a better and easier idea than invading Iraq?For one it would be a cake walk as I'm not sure canadians are capable of killing anything larger than a beaver.Its right there too, no long treks to the desert.Damn you GWB!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

Iranian bots. Interesting.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#7

is this the only way to get sandog here
Reply
#8

Anhil8tor Wrote:is this the only way to get sandog here

I miss you my cajun lover.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Oli-dogg
02-06-2009, 07:05 AM
Last Post by ntype
09-26-2007, 10:28 AM
Last Post by CT280
04-11-2007, 12:02 AM
Last Post by ntype
12-19-2006, 08:01 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
07-14-2006, 07:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)