Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Why isn't Goldan begging money here?
#61

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:What'd you get? And who sent it?
$25 - anonymous
Reply
#62

goldan Wrote:btw, I only tugged on one person's heart strings.

Wasn't me. In case you were wondering.
Reply
#63

It was me.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#64

Paddy Wrote:It was me.
It's anonymous to everyone else. i know who it was
Reply
#65

BIRD33 did wonders for the community vibe in here. Anybody wanna hug?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#66

What the fucking popped bag of shit is this all about?
Reply
#67

minorthreat Wrote:What the fucking popped bag of shit is this all about?

someone decided that it was another time for forum drama or shit.

this is the setup. pay attention because if you didn't followed this exchange on the three boards plus a few "insiders pm's" (deep throats ... ahah) you'll be all lost when there will be that epoch 50 pages thread full of people that we never see here who will call themselves names.
Reply
#68

ntype Wrote:someone decided that it was another time for forum drama or shit.

this is the setup. pay attention because if you didn't followed this exchange on the three boards plus a few "insiders pm's" (deep throats ... ahah) you'll be all lost when there will be that epoch 50 pages thread full of people that we never see here who will call themselves names.

RACK!

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#69

BIRD33 Wrote:Anyway the festivities are drawing to a close right now with an interpretive dance by the guys who played the Sleestacks on that old show "Land of the Lost".

Friend of mine is an accountant and has two older brothers who owned their own business. My buddy also had a younger brother (another accountant) who handled the books for his two older brothers. Anyway, my buddy gets a call from his older brothers asking him to take a look at the books because something doesn't seem right.

He looks and (of course) discovers that his younger brother is stealing from his older brothers, to the tune of about $100,000 a year. They confront the younger brother and he admits to it and also says he spent all the money. For the older brothers to collect the money from their business insurance, they have to press legal charges.

The younger brother is so distraught that he decides to kill himself. He takes about 200 aspirin and waits. Nothing happens for awhile so he decides he needs to hurry the process along. He goes out to the garage and chugs a bottle of bleach, shredding his larynx, among other evil things. This still doesn't kill him so then he gets some gasoline and pours it on his head and lights it! He burns like a match, but by now someone has spotted this and puts him out with a hose. He survives.

Now the guy has a mangled liver from the aspirin, a shredded larynx and stomach, and he burned his face so badly that he burned his ears completely off. Now looks like a Sleestak . . .

[Image: sleestack.jpg]
Reply
#70

HMMMMMM Wrote:Friend of mine is an accountant and has two older brothers who owned their own business. My buddy also had a younger brother (another accountant) who handled the books for his two older brothers. Anyway, my buddy gets a call from his older brothers asking him to take a look at the books because something doesn't seem right.

He looks and (of course) discovers that his younger brother is stealing from his older brothers, to the tune of about $100,000 a year. They confront the younger brother and he admits to it and also says he spent all the money. For the older brothers to collect the money from their business insurance, they have to press legal charges.

The younger brother is so distraught that he decides to kill himself. He takes about 200 aspirin and waits. Nothing happens for awhile so he decides he needs to hurry the process along. He goes out to the garage and chugs a bottle of bleach, shredding his larynx, among other evil things. This still doesn't kill him so then he gets some gasoline and pours it on his head and lights it! He burns like a match, but by now someone has spotted this and puts him out with a hose. He survives.

Now the guy has a mangled liver from the aspirin, a shredded larynx and stomach, and he burned his face so badly that he burned his ears completely off. Now looks like a Sleestak . . .

[Image: sleestack.jpg]
Aren't all accountant and has two older brothers who owned their own business Friend of his or hers ?
Where did you get your
buddy also had a younger brother another accountant who handled the books for his two older brothers?Have you told many people that your
buddy gets a call from his older brothers asking him to take a look at the books because something does not seem right?Sounds very handsome.Who are "They?"Your purpose is the older brothers to collect the money from their business insurance they have to press legal charges.
I hear you. I get it.
takes about 200 aspirin and waits.Really nothing?I get it.
goes out to the garage and chugs a bottle of bleach shredding his larynx among other evil things.What does "this" refer to?I get it.
burns like a match but by now someone has spotted this and puts him out with a hose.I get it.
survives.Why now?
Is that a fact. Why now? Interesting comparison.How old are you?
I've been waiting for you.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#71

HMMMMMM Wrote:Friend of mine is an accountant and has two older brothers who owned their own business. My buddy also had a younger brother (another accountant) who handled the books for his two older brothers. Anyway, my buddy gets a call from his older brothers asking him to take a look at the books because something doesn't seem right.

He looks and (of course) discovers that his younger brother is stealing from his older brothers, to the tune of about $100,000 a year. They confront the younger brother and he admits to it and also says he spent all the money. For the older brothers to collect the money from their business insurance, they have to press legal charges.

The younger brother is so distraught that he decides to kill himself. He takes about 200 aspirin and waits. Nothing happens for awhile so he decides he needs to hurry the process along. He goes out to the garage and chugs a bottle of bleach, shredding his larynx, among other evil things. This still doesn't kill him so then he gets some gasoline and pours it on his head and lights it! He burns like a match, but by now someone has spotted this and puts him out with a hose. He survives.

Now the guy has a mangled liver from the aspirin, a shredded larynx and stomach, and he burned his face so badly that he burned his ears completely off. Now looks like a Sleestak . . .

[Image: sleestack.jpg]


Thats a real uplifting story.Those things used to freak me out as a kid.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#72

Although I have no specific memory of it, I am fairly certain that I jacked it to the girl on that show. I'll have to google her image and calculate her age as well as mine to see how pervy that turns out to be.

BRB
Reply
#73

I was way to young to be jacking it to that show.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#74

BIRD33 Wrote:I was way to young to be jacking it to that show.

I was quite precocious in that particular area.
Reply
#75

deja vu. Seriously. even the part where you jacked off to it.


Also, Bird, I need names and addresses so I can just send out donation cards next time,
Reply
#76

My fundraiser was a lie.I'm really sorry.


Edit-I did meet Bubba Smith at a trade show once.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#77

Johnny and Scott are freinds.
Love the Land of the Lost reference.
Reply
#78

My bad confused the Land of the Lost with Sigmund the Seamonster.
Reply
#79

You really let me down, quint.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#80

goldan Wrote:deja vu. Seriously. even the part where you jacked off to it.

Summertime I go into re-runs.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
03-11-2010, 07:20 AM
Last Post by bam
03-10-2010, 07:27 PM
Last Post by spunky
03-03-2010, 07:06 AM
Last Post by snarg
07-17-2009, 10:31 AM
Last Post by who
07-02-2009, 05:09 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)