Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Why isn't Goldan begging money here?
#1

SRO. We are all rich. :yay:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#2

??
Reply
#3

What has that crazy hick done now?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#4

It's on at UJ.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#5

Tell them I said hi

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#6

I'm broke as usual. You can send money to my paypal if you'd like. goldash22@yahoo.com

TIA.
Reply
#7

I expect my 15%.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#8

Paddy Wrote:I expect my 15%.
Let the 15% hit $5 before you start charging please.
Reply
#9

I'm passing the collection plate at work.I'll let you know how it goes.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm passing the collection plate at work.I'll let you know how it goes.

Tell them I have red hair.
Reply
#11

goldan Wrote:Tell them I have red hair.


Lets not blow your opportunity at financial security.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

BIRD33 Wrote:Lets not blow your opportunity at financial security.
do you work with women? If not, tell them I have red hair but I'm not ugly.
Reply
#13

I gave at the office.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#14

Troll job.
Reply
#15

goldan Wrote:do you work with women? If not, tell them I have red hair but I'm not ugly.


No women.We are in the process of holding a fundraiser for you.Bubba Smith, aka "Hightower" from the Police Academy movies is here signing autographs and making balloon animals.He's not really that good at the balloon animals but he is still tall.I'll update you on our progress later but from here the thermometer were keeping track of donations with looks close to the top.I'd start picking out car colors or vacation spots if I was you.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Troll job.
this thread or my begging threads or what?
Reply
#17

BIRD33 Wrote:No women.We are in the process of holding a fundraiser for you.Bubba Smith, aka "Hightower" from the Police Academy movies is here signing autographs and making balloon animals.He's not really that good at the balloon animals but he is still tall.I'll update you on our progress later but from here the thermometer were keeping track of donations with looks close to the top.I'd start picking out car colors or vacation spots if I was you.
Hey there, ambitious. I just want groceries.
Reply
#18

goldan Wrote:this thread or my begging threads or what?

That is correct.
Reply
#19

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:That is correct.
I will take anyone's money that wants to give it. I'm not trooling.
Reply
#20

goldan Wrote:I will take anyone's money that wants to give it. I'm not trooling.

Don't show her up, she always knows what's going on behind the scenes.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
03-11-2010, 07:20 AM
Last Post by bam
03-10-2010, 07:27 PM
Last Post by spunky
03-03-2010, 07:06 AM
Last Post by snarg
07-17-2009, 10:31 AM
Last Post by who
07-02-2009, 05:09 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)