Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Why isn't Goldan begging money here?
#41

BIRD33 Wrote:Well shoot me for wacking it to the Golden Girls.You're putting a damper on my philanthropic mood.
I like that she's there.
Reply
#42

goldan Wrote:I like that she's there.


She like I is a giver.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#43

BIRD33 Wrote:She like I is a giver.
My paypal account is goldash22@yahoo.com
Reply
#44

goldan Wrote:My paypal account is goldash22@yahoo.com

You're getting a little pushy considering all the effort I'm putting out dont ya think?Anyway the festivities are drawing to a close right now with an interpretive dance by the guys who played the Sleestacks on that old show "Land of the Lost".Kind of a lame way to finish this great day I realize but it was the best I could do on short notice.Ive brought in the accounting firm of Pricewaterhouse Cooper to tabulate the earnings mainly because I can't count real high and when I asked Hightower to help me all he kept saying is "That's Gutenberg money" which I'm not even sure what that means but I think he's saying its a lot.Final money totals coming soon!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#45

Is Bird drinking?
Reply
#46

Banana Wrote:Is Bird drinking?


Drinking in life?Yes.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#47

I bet the paternity test results made people lose interest. Thanks for all your work Bird.
Reply
#48

BIRD33 Wrote:Drinking in life?Yes.

As opposed to what kind of drinking?

Who's running this nic today?
Reply
#49

Banana Wrote:As opposed to what kind of drinking?

Who's running this nic today?
Someone with a sense of humor.
Reply
#50

goldan Wrote:I bet the paternity test results made people lose interest. Thanks for all your work Bird.


After expenses such as ice, balloons, Sleestack costume drycleaning and Zoobaz pants we only netted $4.50 which all seems to be tokens for a local arcade.Let me know where to send the frozen dinners.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#51

Banana Wrote:As opposed to what kind of drinking?

Who's running this nic today?


This is 100% grade A BIRD33.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#52

BIRD33 Wrote:After expenses such as ice, balloons, Sleestack costume drycleaning and Zoobaz pants we only netted $4.50 which all seems to be tokens for a local arcade.Let me know where to send the frozen dinners.
I hate Larry Birkhead
Reply
#53

goldan Wrote:I hate Larry Birkhead


He's a single parent like yourself.Don't hate, appreciate.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#54

BIRD33 Wrote:He's a single parent like yourself.Don't hate, appreciate.
That's in charge of a 7 month old millionaire
Reply
#55

Bird doesn't sound AT ALL like himself today.
Reply
#56

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Bird doesn't sound AT ALL like himself today.

I bring out the best in people.
Reply
#57

goldan Wrote:I bring out the best in people.

But can you get them to open their wallets? THAT'S the question.
Reply
#58

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:But can you get them to open their wallets? THAT'S the question.
If I just reach one person, it's worth it all.
Reply
#59

btw, I only tugged on one person's heart strings.
Reply
#60

goldan Wrote:btw, I only tugged on one person's heart strings.


What'd you get? And who sent it?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
03-11-2010, 07:20 AM
Last Post by bam
03-10-2010, 07:27 PM
Last Post by spunky
03-03-2010, 07:06 AM
Last Post by snarg
07-17-2009, 10:31 AM
Last Post by who
07-02-2009, 05:09 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)