Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What's Happened To This Palce?
#21

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Huh? What's my agenda?

You're a cunt and you know it.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#22

Paddy Wrote:You're a cunt and you know it.

Not good enough. Next?
Reply
#23

I've been so lonely.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#24

she stayed aroung longer than michman once she was demoted



fuck
pussy
ass
shit
Reply
#25

but she's not able to leave because she cares so much.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#26

Hello everyone! I'm fucking invisible.
Reply
#27

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Hello everyone! I'm fucking invisible.

:outass:
Reply
#28

I would agree with Ntype had he ever sent me my christmas gift.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#29

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Hello everyone! I'm fucking invisible.
Damn. If I could fuck invisible, I'd be fucking all over the place.
Reply
#30

SanDog Wrote:I would agree with Ntype had he ever sent me my christmas gift.

well dood my gift came back, so either you gave me a bogus address either your post office sucks (but some kind of officials stamps with unknown dood there on it isn't a good indication).
Reply
#31

Blondie Wrote:Damn. If I could fuck invisible, I'd be fucking all over the place.

fuck the fucking fuckers what the fuck are you fuck saying motherfucking fucking fuck ?
Reply
#32

What the fuck? Seriously.

For far too long we've been asking ourselves "How do they cram all that graham?", when the question we should have been asking is "Is it right?" Man has defiantly slapped the face of God in the pursuit of a tastier cereal, and one day we will be struck down by our own hubris.
Reply
#33

ntype Wrote:well dood my gift came back, so either you gave me a bogus address either your post office sucks (but some kind of officials stamps with unknown dood there on it isn't a good indication).

Want to try again?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
12-16-2025, 12:49 PM
Last Post by leeman
09-11-2024, 09:56 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-12-2014, 03:19 AM
Last Post by bam
02-17-2010, 08:01 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-16-2010, 10:31 AM
Last Post by leeman
01-26-2010, 05:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)