Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What's Happened To This Palce?
#1

It's like a fucking morgue in here. Did everybody die?

Okay I'll give my opinion: I think Leeman himself killed it when he announced the Poker-ers were coming to take over. That they never have is beside the fact.
Reply
#2

It's better than it has ever been.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

That's what happens when I stop posting. It's a phenomenon.
Reply
#4

P.S. You should stay at X(sp?).

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#5

You spelled it wrong.
Reply
#6

I wasn't sure.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#7

Actually Anhil8ter happened.
Reply
#8

Jimmy Wrote:Actually Anhil8ter happened.

off my nuts canuck!
Reply
#9

Hi
Reply
#10

Hi.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#11

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:It's like a fucking morgue in here. Did everybody die?

Okay I'll give my opinion: I think Leeman himself killed it when he announced the Poker-ers were coming to take over. That they never have is beside the fact.

I tell you what happened to this place :

it's full of whinny users who cry about some kind of idealized past. Damn you all **** wake up, life's changes, things changes ? Things are not like you were used to think it was ? and so what do you propose ? nothing I mean you are here telling that this place sucks and such ... sorry but it's wrong this places got people who posts things, now if you aren't interested in what is posted in there I may suggest you two things :

a) you start posting the content that you want to be pushed front page, I mean it's not like there's going to be some mastermind who will read your secret thoughts and start posting the content that you will find perfectly suitable for your tastes/needs/humor

b) you move away, like one of your prez said one day : are you part of the problem or of the solution ?


Option a is not difficult, I mean look at who posts regularly here and for which subject (I put apart the jumping on answers / drama / and so on...here I concentrate on the content you'll await "from users").

One last thing, people around here you like them or you dislike them (or just one person) but I think that we are all grown up and if you have less point of interest with one person you can cope to stay in the near vicinity (otherwise see point b).

1. an8 : sporting, southern anecdotes, fishing trips
2. leeman : random announces every time that he remembers his internet password Wink
3. VitE : sporting (yeah again), tales of individual being ripped off by large corporations (see espn mobile phone), not much lately but at times he was entering into the cat weirdo lover attitude
4. me (ntype) : random stuff, sometimes weird, most of the time you don't really care or understand but it's not that a concern (I've got other things in mind than staying around to see your reactions).
5. BEW : tennis stuff, your dog
6. Spork (yeah I put him because it was an interesting diversity) : tales of a youngster mind

Now there are other peeps who usually answer in threads but not post much "new subjects" or are newbies around here. Now you realize that there are threads most likely about :

1. sport
2. rand stuff

What you have to realize is that if you are looking for instant satisfaction you should speak about sport and answer the other threads.

Now if you think that around here we are lacking peeps who speak about "art nouveau" or the "parthenogenesis of the octopus" or even "the 10 best beauty salon of L.A." you should act and move.

However coming from your part this raises a few interrogations :

1. you have your own forum so keeping this place down and putting threads like that on front page is on your agenda
2. you never had been a prominent poster, apart during the dramas but that doesn't count.

However I tell you what kills this board : it's all the inter bored dramas, I my mind a few persons out there act like the crickets in Africa you stay quiet until one board is greener enough (aka with users and activity) and you start your move coming here starting some bullshit drama about whatever things was said/heard/supposed existed and you deplenish the palce because you make people fly away (they say ? ok wtf in there ? this place clickey I go away) or think that we are mean, clickey.

This is what happens. those boards dramas (what was the last one about ?) are nothing but a loss of board essence.


What happened to this place : been plagued by people who whine about something more than proposing anything. YOU are making this place dying YOU have an agenda in mind YOU should stop bullshitting and start posting content.

Content is what makes people react, content is what makes people posts, content is what makes people have discussions, quarrels, laughs, ...meanwhile speaking about a lack of content is what makes this board looks what he's like

Good day.
Reply
#12

ntype Wrote:I tell you what happened to this place :

it's full of whinny users who cry about some kind of idealized past. Damn you all **** wake up, life's changes, things changes ? Things are not like you were used to think it was ? and so what do you propose ? nothing I mean you are here telling that this place sucks and such ... sorry but it's wrong this places got people who posts things, now if you aren't interested in what is posted in there I may suggest you two things :

a) you start posting the content that you want to be pushed front page, I mean it's not like there's going to be some mastermind who will read your secret thoughts and start posting the content that you will find perfectly suitable for your tastes/needs/humor

b) you move away, like one of your prez said one day : are you part of the problem or of the solution ?


Option a is not difficult, I mean look at who posts regularly here and for which subject (I put apart the jumping on answers / drama / and so on...here I concentrate on the content you'll await "from users").

One last thing, people around here you like them or you dislike them (or just one person) but I think that we are all grown up and if you have less point of interest with one person you can cope to stay in the near vicinity (otherwise see point b).

1. an8 : sporting, southern anecdotes, fishing trips
2. leeman : random announces every time that he remembers his internet password Wink
3. VitE : sporting (yeah again), tales of individual being ripped off by large corporations (see espn mobile phone), not much lately but at times he was entering into the cat weirdo lover attitude
4. me (ntype) : random stuff, sometimes weird, most of the time you don't really care or understand but it's not that a concern (I've got other things in mind than staying around to see your reactions).
5. BEW : tennis stuff, your dog
6. Spork (yeah I put him because it was an interesting diversity) : tales of a youngster mind

Now there are other peeps who usually answer in threads but not post much "new subjects" or are newbies around here. Now you realize that there are threads most likely about :

1. sport
2. rand stuff

What you have to realize is that if you are looking for instant satisfaction you should speak about sport and answer the other threads.

Now if you think that around here we are lacking peeps who speak about "art nouveau" or the "parthenogenesis of the octopus" or even "the 10 best beauty salon of L.A." you should act and move.

However coming from your part this raises a few interrogations :

1. you have your own forum so keeping this place down and putting threads like that on front page is on your agenda
2. you never had been a prominent poster, apart during the dramas but that doesn't count.

However I tell you what kills this board : it's all the inter bored dramas, I my mind a few persons out there act like the crickets in Africa you stay quiet until one board is greener enough (aka with users and activity) and you start your move coming here starting some bullshit drama about whatever things was said/heard/supposed existed and you deplenish the palce because you make people fly away (they say ? ok wtf in there ? this place clickey I go away) or think that we are mean, clickey.

This is what happens. those boards dramas (what was the last one about ?) are nothing but a loss of board essence.


What happened to this place : been plagued by people who whine about something more than proposing anything. YOU are making this place dying YOU have an agenda in mind YOU should stop bullshitting and start posting content.

Content is what makes people react, content is what makes people posts, content is what makes people have discussions, quarrels, laughs, ...meanwhile speaking about a lack of content is what makes this board looks what he's like

Good day.


What Nboy said....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#13

Back in my day, there were three people on this here forum, and the only subforum we had was "polite chit-chat", so you should be grateful, Blueeyedwoman...IF that is your real name.

:ct:
Reply
#14

ntype Wrote:I tell you what happened to this place :

it's full of whinny users who cry about some kind of idealized past. Damn you all **** wake up, life's changes, things changes ? Things are not like you were used to think it was ? and so what do you propose ? nothing I mean you are here telling that this place sucks and such ... sorry but it's wrong this places got people who posts things, now if you aren't interested in what is posted in there I may suggest you two things :

a) you start posting the content that you want to be pushed front page, I mean it's not like there's going to be some mastermind who will read your secret thoughts and start posting the content that you will find perfectly suitable for your tastes/needs/humor

b) you move away, like one of your prez said one day : are you part of the problem or of the solution ?


Option a is not difficult, I mean look at who posts regularly here and for which subject (I put apart the jumping on answers / drama / and so on...here I concentrate on the content you'll await "from users").

One last thing, people around here you like them or you dislike them (or just one person) but I think that we are all grown up and if you have less point of interest with one person you can cope to stay in the near vicinity (otherwise see point b).

1. an8 : sporting, southern anecdotes, fishing trips
2. leeman : random announces every time that he remembers his internet password Wink
3. VitE : sporting (yeah again), tales of individual being ripped off by large corporations (see espn mobile phone), not much lately but at times he was entering into the cat weirdo lover attitude
4. me (ntype) : random stuff, sometimes weird, most of the time you don't really care or understand but it's not that a concern (I've got other things in mind than staying around to see your reactions).
5. BEW : tennis stuff, your dog
6. Spork (yeah I put him because it was an interesting diversity) : tales of a youngster mind

Now there are other peeps who usually answer in threads but not post much "new subjects" or are newbies around here. Now you realize that there are threads most likely about :

1. sport
2. rand stuff

What you have to realize is that if you are looking for instant satisfaction you should speak about sport and answer the other threads.

Now if you think that around here we are lacking peeps who speak about "art nouveau" or the "parthenogenesis of the octopus" or even "the 10 best beauty salon of L.A." you should act and move.

However coming from your part this raises a few interrogations :

1. you have your own forum so keeping this place down and putting threads like that on front page is on your agenda
2. you never had been a prominent poster, apart during the dramas but that doesn't count.

However I tell you what kills this board : it's all the inter bored dramas, I my mind a few persons out there act like the crickets in Africa you stay quiet until one board is greener enough (aka with users and activity) and you start your move coming here starting some bullshit drama about whatever things was said/heard/supposed existed and you deplenish the palce because you make people fly away (they say ? ok wtf in there ? this place clickey I go away) or think that we are mean, clickey.

This is what happens. those boards dramas (what was the last one about ?) are nothing but a loss of board essence.


What happened to this place : been plagued by people who whine about something more than proposing anything. YOU are making this place dying YOU have an agenda in mind YOU should stop bullshitting and start posting content.

Content is what makes people react, content is what makes people posts, content is what makes people have discussions, quarrels, laughs, ...meanwhile speaking about a lack of content is what makes this board looks what he's like

Good day.

Nice.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

Ntype really told me off.
Reply
#16

Could someone summarize ntype's post? I'm not sure if I have enough time to go through that.
Reply
#17

It was hard enough slogging through it once. I'm off to go find some tennis dog pictures to post.
Reply
#18

HMMMMMM Wrote:Could someone summarize ntype's post? I'm not sure if I have enough time to go through that.

bew got an agenda to keep this place down posting this kind of garbage, hoping that the three posts that occured here would kind of eclipse the activity of his place.

Now for you all who whine about my english: fuck you, I mean is it some kind of clear english that you all motherfucking monkeys understand ? who many fucken languages do you fucken morons understand or speak ?


fuck you all my fucking english got the fucken level that you all merit.
Reply
#19

Huh? What's my agenda?
Reply
#20

ntype Wrote:bew got an agenda to keep this place down posting this kind of garbage, hoping that the three posts that occured here would kind of eclipse the activity of his place.

Now for you all who whine about my english: fuck you, I mean is it some kind of clear english that you all motherfucking monkeys understand ? who many fucken languages do you fucken morons understand or speak ?


fuck you all my fucking english got the fucken level that you all merit.

English?

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
12-16-2025, 12:49 PM
Last Post by leeman
09-11-2024, 09:56 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-12-2014, 03:19 AM
Last Post by bam
02-17-2010, 08:01 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-16-2010, 10:31 AM
Last Post by leeman
01-26-2010, 05:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)