Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
"how to make" craft online.
I had the site a year ago but now can't find it.
You take like six or seven tennis balls and glue them together into the shape of a dog, four on the bottom and then two or three more on top then add black felt cut out ears, a pipe cleaner tail, squiggly pre-made eyes and nose and mouth. It's the cutest thing ever. Help!
Posts: 4,938
Threads: 586
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
4
I'll mail you 2.0's lab if you want him.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
This is exactly the sort of thing I was expecting from you helpful people. :bew:
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
ntype Wrote:![[Image: dogonastick.jpg]](http://www.iseeseveralflaws.com/sagien/archives/dogonastick.jpg)
good doggie :d
Try saying that with more or less context.
:-) Have you ever been to Europe?
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
that's all i could find under a search of "tennis ball dog"
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
IBHUNG Wrote:HERE'S THE LINK
http://www.tennisaffinity.com/balldilemma.html
KISS MY FINE FIT ASS!
Posts: 5,926
Threads: 212
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
You could have taken care of this at X(sp?)
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
Paddy Wrote:You could have taken care of this at X(sp?)
Yeah. You let me down.