Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Friday March 2, 2007 The start of NFL Free Agency
#61

I'm excited henry signed with the broncos since I have him in one of those fantasy contract leagues...

9ers are done in free agency now.
Reply
#62

Joe Horn has basically signed with the Atlanta Falcons after being released by the Saints. He is expected to step in and be their number one receiver this season.
Reply
#63

Pong Wrote:Joe Horn has basically signed with the Atlanta Falcons after being released by the Saints. He is expected to step in and be their number one receiver this season.

Joe Horn was cut because he failed a physical and didn't want a paycut. I bet he dosen't play more than 10 games on the turf.
Reply
#64

Anhil8tor Wrote:Joe Horn was cut because he failed a physical and didn't want a paycut. I bet he dosen't play more than 10 games on the turf.

He suppoesedly allready passed the Falcon's physical. I'm sticking up for him just a bit as I own him in a Dynasty league but he had the bad tendon tear two seasons ago and sometimes they take a while to heal. I'll be keeping a close eye on him and if he can't get back up to par this season, he's done...
Reply
#65

Show some class Brady.


A Brazilian website reported yesterday that Tom Brady's girlfriend Gisele Bundchen may be pregnant and, if so, the Pats QB is the father. According to the popular celebrity website Glamurama.com.br , Bundchen would be no more than two months pregnant, but may already have told select friends and family. Brady's agent Don Yee did not return a phone call yesterday, and Bundchen's rep at IMG denied the report. Two weeks ago, Brady's ex-girlfriend actress Bridget Moynahan revealed she's pregnant, and Brady is the father.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#66

Damn. Looks like Brady wants to be the next Archie Manning.
Reply
#67

..
Pong Wrote:Damn. Looks like Brady wants to be the next Abraham Jacob Gideon King

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#68

The Bills and Ravens agreed to a trade Thursday that will send RB Willis McGahee to Baltimore in exchange for the team's third and seventh-round picks in this year's draft, along with the Ravens' third-round pick in 2008, league sources are telling ESPN.com's Michael Smith.
Reply
#69

Randy McMichael TE who had been released by the Dolphins earlier this week has been signed by the St. Louis Rams.
Reply
#70

TITANS MAKE OFFER TO STALLWORTH

Receiver Donte' Stallworth now has three offers, and could end up with more.

Per a league source, Stallworth has received a contract offer from the Titans. He previously has received offers from the Eagles and the Patriots.

Despite claims that the Eagles have not made Stallworth an offer, we're told he was offered a one-year deal, possibly with a value of $1.5 million.

Stallworth currently is visiting the Dolphins. Miami G.M. Randy Mueller drafted Stallworth when Mueller held the same position with the Saints.

And we're hearing that the 49ers are now interested in Stallworth. At this point, it has not yet been decided whether Stallworth will visit San Fran.

We'd previously heard that Stallworth planned to make a decision by Friday. The arrival onto the scene of the Niners could change those plans
Reply
#71

McGAHEE DEAL: SEVEN YEARS, $40.12 MILLION

We're told that the Ravens and running back Willis McGahee are very close to agreeing on a seven-year deal worth $40.12 million.

As we previously explained, McGahee will receive $7.5 million to sign, an initial option bonus of $6 million, and a second option bonus of $1.5 million. The salaries are $595,000 in 2007, $605,000 in 2008, $620,000 in 2009, $3.6 million in 2010, $6.0 million in 2011, $6.5 million in 2012, and $7.2 million in 2013.

Since McGahee was due to earn $2.155 million in 2007, the deal is essentially a six-year extension worth $37.965 million.

If the Ravens cut McGahee before the back-end salaries kick in, he will earn a total of $20.42 million over four years.
Reply
#72

Free agent RB Dominic Rhodes reached agreement Friday morning on a two-year, $7.5 million contract with the Oakland Raiders.

I really don't get this move...
Reply
#73

Pong Wrote:Free agent RB Dominic Rhodes reached agreement Friday morning on a two-year, $7.5 million contract with the Oakland Raiders.

I really don't get this move...

Al Davis is senile?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#74

Droughns RB Cleveland just traded to NYG for Tim Carter WR
Reply
#75

Good move by the Giants.Not to much for a ok RB.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#76

BIRD33 Wrote:Good move by the Giants.Not to much for a ok RB.

I have Jacobs in my keeper league and this gives me some confidence that they won't bring in someone high profile to challenge him for the starting position.
Reply
#77

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/10078226

A trade that has been speculated on for over a year is now completed.

By day's end, the Atlanta Falcons will trade backup quarterback Matt Schaub to the Houston Texans, according to NFL sources. The Texans will surrender a second-round draft pick, and there could be other compensation involved.
Reply
#78

and nobody wants to give a number two for randy moss??
something is wrong with this picture

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#79

I guess Plummer is done.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#80

I still can't believe that scrub beat Belichick in the playoffs last year.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Free Animal!
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-21-2012, 04:37 PM
Last Post by phantom
04-29-2010, 08:16 PM
Last Post by spunky
03-19-2010, 03:48 AM
Last Post by Banana
02-04-2010, 11:28 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-18-2010, 04:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)