03-06-2007, 10:21 PM
BIRD33 Wrote:I think he's good but a he's a role player at best.His size and quickness is a big advantage right now but in the NBA he's a dime a dozen.Undersized guys or guys w/o an NBA position always seem to do better than guys drafted with no game but tons of upppppside.
WoolyGoat Wrote:Undersized guys or guys w/o an NBA position always seem to do better than guys drafted with no game but tons of upppppside.
BIRD33 Wrote:Maybe but to me he's a little better on offense than Clarence Witherspoon and thats it.I agree.
He needs a big ACC tourney to raise his draft status.
WoolyGoat Wrote:I agree.
I think Dudley's game could translate the way Ryan Gomes' has, give or take. Of course, Gomes plays for a shitty team that no one watches, so whatever.
BIRD33 Wrote:Is he better than Bill Curley is the only real question.He's got better hair, that's for sure.
BIRD33 Wrote:I think he's good but a he's a role player at best.His size and quickness is a big advantage right now but in the NBA he's a dime a dozen.
Poppy Wrote:So was Hurley.
BIRD33 Wrote:Did you know he was in a car accident that ruined his pro career?I'm sure you will once you look it up but that doesnt mean your post is at all accurate since he had a promising NBA future up until then.Plus you can't take away the fact that he was one of the best college point guards ever on one of the best college teams ever.I know you're just viying for my attention but try to come up with a valid point next time.
Poppy Wrote:A lot of pro athletes have had injuries/accidents that didnt prevent them from separating themselves from average players. Even before the accident, Hurley was average.
If I wanted to get your attention, I'd have CT post in this thread.
WoolyGoat Wrote:Look at all the fucking hall of famers in this crew.
BIRD33 Wrote:Its amazing there they've been so great anyway isnt it?thanks for pointing out how great K is.If you can show me where I ever said K was a bad coach, then I'll give you credit for getting me to contradict myself. In the meantime, get a hold of your arguments; I'm not Clay.
BIRD33 Wrote:Do a lot of great atheletes get hit by drunk drivers and put on life support for a few days and then come back to dominate?He almost died and tore both his knee's up, show me one athelete who came back from that,just one.Guess he was just wasnt that good at all.Look up the accident to see how off base you are.Jay Williams?
If you think he was average look up his stats(this is always good to do before spouting off like you have a pair) and show me what part was average.
You just proved to me how ignorant you are when it come to atheltics in general by these posts."that guy who almost died should suck it up even though his legs were crushed otherwise he's average".Typical mouthy bitch whose guy friends just roll their eyes when they talk sports.
WoolyGoat Wrote:If you can show me where I ever said K was a bad coach, then I'll give you credit for getting me to contradict myself. In the meantime, get a hold of your arguments; I'm not Clay.
BIRD33 Wrote:Do a lot of great atheletes get hit by drunk drivers and put on life support for a few days and then come back to dominate?He almost died and tore both his knee's up, show me one athelete who came back from that,just one.Guess he was just wasnt that good at all.Look up the accident to see how off base you are.
If you think he was average look up his stats(this is always good to do before spouting off like you have a pair) and show me what part was average.
You just proved to me how ignorant you are when it come to atheltics in general by these posts."that guy who almost died should suck it up even though his legs were crushed otherwise he's average".Typical mouthy bitch whose guy friends just roll their eyes when they talk sports.