Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
Can someone confirm whether the real BIRD33 started this thread? I couldn't care less about whether BEW has keys or Banana can restore a post. This is about BIRD33.
Posts: 5,926
Threads: 212
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
If he did he's talking to himself. I do that, it's the only way I can be sure of intelligent conversation.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
She wanted the deleted post back.
It was the deleted post that started the thread.
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:Yea that changes everything.:joff:
"What were we talking about again" changes everything ?
Does that make sense? This was not a yes or no question. Oh yeah, now I remember.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
WGAF? and also this little world of IT revolves around me doesnt it?
See You In Toledo
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:WGAF? and also this little world of IT revolves around me doesnt it?
You are like their Earth.
Sin,
Ptolemy
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
Someone put an * in the title of the thread so we all know the inside reason it' there.
I officially say that no thread has yet to be started by Bird, only several hijacked.
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Dr. Lecter Wrote:East there professor. Remember who you're dealing with here! :$
Do you have any conditions I should know about?
Don't worry I will remember.
Are you a man or a woman?
Who said I had to make sense ?