Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

CF PWn3S you BITCHEZZZ!!!
#1

Wow I can see your point about CF being awesome.I bet everybody there is proud of you representing them here in such an intelligent way.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#2

bump
Reply
#3

Wow
Reply
#4

silly :ct:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

snarg Wrote:silly :ct:
No I am Program E.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#6

Why can I not restore that deleted post?
Reply
#7

Is this a bird troll or something?
Reply
#8

my father taking a dump is more interesting
Reply
#9

Hahahahaha! So what WAS the deleted post and why was it so Important it had to be deleted?
Reply
#10

Banana Wrote:Why can I not restore that deleted post?

ps: I thought you handed in your keys.
Reply
#11

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:ps: I thought you handed in your keys.
I haven't heard anything like that before:
said I handed in my keys.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#12

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:ps: I thought you handed in your keys.

Hey cunt, miss me ?
Reply
#13

Sticky this.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#14

Paddy Wrote:Sticky this.

done
Reply
#15

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:ps: I thought you handed in your keys.

Yep, but I'm smart and stuff. That deleted post cannot be undeleted and I want to know why.
Reply
#16

When bambino sleeps, The Mother paints the basement.

Or it gets the hose again.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#17

Banana Wrote:Yep, but I'm smart and stuff. That deleted post cannot be undeleted and I want to know why.


Are we entirely certain that you turned in your keys?
Reply
#18

She's just trying to fit in with PIB.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#19

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Are we entirely certain that you turned in your keys?

If you still had yours, you could figure it out....too bad.... Wink
Reply
#20

Jimmy Wrote:When bambino sleeps, The Mother paints the basement.

Or it gets the hose again.

If the father has nothing better to do than post at IT all day, he can take the day off work and get his ass home to paint the basement himself :d
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
CF PWn3S you BITCHEZZZ!!!
CFBITCHEZZZZZZZZ!!!11!!!1
Last Post by BIRD33
01-26-2006, 09:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)