Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

'BODE PaintItBlack
#21

nicthaninja Wrote:I see this thread as a deflection from the whole E getting run by a girl with big titties.

we need to have proof of said tities before continuing.
Reply
#22

Banana Wrote:Oh hell ya, it was :d

damn that should have needed more traffic. ok now we're at the aftermatch it's "if they weren't under the enemy fire : shot'em"
Reply
#23

nicthaninja Wrote:I see this thread as a deflection from the whole E getting run by a girl with big titties.


nic is scratching some big scabs here
maybe all is not lost for nerf-boy

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#24

ntype Wrote:damn that should have needed more traffic. ok now we're at the aftermatch it's "if they weren't under the enemy fire : shot'em"

Huh
Reply
#25

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I don't think that I have responded one way or another to a single PIB post. Not sure what the fuck E is talking about.

This is not news

I guess I remember the old board too clearly. Back when we didn't need to resort to the admin panels to handle spammers.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#26

Yea I am pretty hardcore.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#27

Vitamin E Wrote:This is not news

I guess I remember the old board too clearly. Back when we didn't need to resort to the admin panels to handle spammers.

Ahh yes, but did you miss Leeman's memo? He's asking mods and admins to do that stuff now.
Reply
#28

Banana Wrote:Ahh yes, but did you miss Leeman's memo? He's asking mods and admins to do that stuff now.
Ah ha. I hear you. Huh.
No I didn't miss Leeman's memo. What's

miss Leeman's memo

like?Right now?
I see. asking mods and admins to do that stuff is
asking mods and admins to do that stuff
?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#29

Vitamin E Wrote:This is not news

I guess I remember the old board too clearly. Back when we didn't need to resort to the admin panels to handle spammers.

Is this before or after you turned into a pussy? Cause as it stands right now the only thing you do is cry.
Reply
#30

Banana Wrote:Ahh yes, but did you miss Leeman's memo? He's asking mods and admins to do that stuff now.


Nope, I hate the Lounge.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#31

Vitamin E Wrote:Nope, I hate the Lounge.

Stickied theard
Reply
#32

E did you get any pictures out of the deal? A friend would like to see them.



I keep getting runned and don't even realize it.
Reply
#33

I didn't pay much attention to Lee's memo either. I couldn't give a fuck about what "might" change. I'll wait and see.

As for PaintItBlack, I have agreed all along that troll was handled wrong. So what he came and tried to fuck with us. Like that isn't the first time. Who gives a shit.

What I couldn't figure out was why suddenly everyone seemed to give such a huge shit about one troll. Dude definitely scored some points. Made the mods/admin look like Ownster fucks.

Now, as far as E's assessment, I have no idea what he is talking about. Ntype fell for the PIB troll hook line and sinker. Along with several others.
Reply
#34

Vitamin E Wrote:Nope, I hate the Lounge.

the day we get a lounge is the day i hand in my keys

question for E: what the fuck has nic got?

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#35

snarg Wrote:the day we get a lounge is the day i hand in my keys

question for E: what the fuck has nic got?

Tell me more.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#36

snarg Wrote:the day we get a lounge is the day i hand in my keys

question for E: what the fuck has nic got?

3th here..
Reply
#37

First its a chick who's testys are mounted on her chest and then a guy who play fights with nerf swords

VITAMIN E
04-03-04
02-26-07
"He was run by the worst"
:rip:

See You In Toledo
Reply
#38

nicthaninja Wrote:Is this before or after you turned into a pussy? Cause as it stands right now the only thing you do is cry.


After.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#39

BIRD33 Wrote:First its a chick who's testys are mounted on her chest and then a guy who play fights with nerf swords

VITAMIN E
04-03-04
02-26-07
"He was run by the worst"
:rip:


:loool:


i am cryin' over here
dayum

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#40

I've got a lot of ground to make up apparantly.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
02-24-2007, 10:07 AM
Last Post by snarg
02-24-2007, 10:06 AM
Last Post by snarg
02-24-2007, 09:51 AM
Last Post by Paintitblack v10
02-21-2007, 08:23 AM
Last Post by Paintitblack v5
02-19-2007, 12:43 PM
Last Post by who
02-16-2007, 01:32 PM
Last Post by IOWNIT
02-15-2007, 11:54 PM
Last Post by SmashITup
02-14-2007, 10:52 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)