02-22-2007, 08:23 PM
BIRD33 Wrote:She'll either never post in this thread again because of me or will now just to show me she's not bothered.I love having that type of power over internet wierdos.
Hi!
BIRD33 Wrote:She'll either never post in this thread again because of me or will now just to show me she's not bothered.I love having that type of power over internet wierdos.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Hi!
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Hi!
BIRD33 Wrote:So have do you think it was wise to out a board secret like that?Did you do it for anything other than your own personal gain?Do you see why that would make you not a good choice for mod, CJ jr?
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:What board secret? Lee doesn't mind, you idiot.
CT280 Wrote:pib could come into this thread, claim he won, and i'd have to give it to him, based on that post alone.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He doesn't mind either one, silly. If I left the board you'd just die. It's really the last thing you'd ever want. Just keep pulling my pigtails, lover.
BIRD33 Wrote:I as I'm sure everyone else here simply does not believe that.Seems like that shits been going on for a long time behind the scenes until you outted it for no other reason but to help you.Same as posting IP's.
Why don't you leave and see if I die?You have your own forum\halfway house for lame posters so why don't you just see what happens?
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Nope, sorry. Deal.Are you serious? There's no need to apologize.Let us change the subject.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Nope, sorry. Deal.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I don't post IP addys, Mr. Self Proclaimed Genius.
Paddy Wrote:Does it bother you that you'd be the runaway winner if this poll was about the mods? Would that tell you anything?
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Paddy Wrote:Look at the gibbering yokel mommy!
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.