02-22-2007, 05:10 PM
Anhil8tor Wrote:so if you cry for it you'll get it? Good job n
nope I got it because I requested them to Leeman's and that if he gave me them it's because he know that I'm not going to abuse the system. Been years that I'm around here I'm not needing to have "powers" over the internet to feel "alive". I requested moderating because you fucks didn't do anything. And believe when I tell you that I'm going to do things around here.
Now shut up you whiney bitch we have real problems to solve, who interestingly enough YOU awakened :
1. unmod tomfoolery
2. unmod suzy
3. unmod michman
Clearly if you don't post here you aren't worthy being a mod. Like I said it's not because we/you/us don't like those persons it's only that if they don't have time to post around they prolly have even less time to do an effective moderating job (even if you don't have much to do).

