Poll: Which Admin would you like to see lose their keys - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Anhil8tor
13.33%
2
13.33%
Banana
13.33%
2
13.33%
Leeman
13.33%
2
13.33%
Leucetois
0%
0
0%
Michman
6.67%
1
6.67%
minorthreat
0%
0
0%
Shenanigans
13.33%
2
13.33%
snarg
0%
0
0%
tomfoolery
40.00%
6
40.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Which Admin would you like to lose their keys
#61

Anhil8tor Wrote:I honestly think you and I do the best job here.

Fuck those other guys.


BTW ntype: you found your button yet?

Probably. I have never really paid any attention who else was an admin. Snarg is the one I discuss business with.

Oh, I voted for Bill not because I don't like him but I never see him anymore. He's actually a favorite of mine.
Reply
#62

minorthreat Wrote:Probably. I have never really paid any attention who else was an admin. Snarg is the one I discuss business with.
But you are not certain.Would you like to have really paid any attention who else was an admin?When is Snarg not the one he or she discuss business with?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#63

01:54 PM Michman Admin Control Panel Login

still work bro?
Reply
#64

what? Wrote:01:54 PM Michman Admin Control Panel Login

still work bro?


he's copying select ip's. just in case.
Reply
#65

minorthreat Wrote:Probably. I have never really paid any attention who else was an admin. Snarg is the one I discuss business with.

Oh, I voted for Bill not because I don't like him but I never see him anymore. He's actually a favorite of mine.

you should start sending your business this way...

I can help more!
Reply
#66

dream on, lil grasshopper

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#67

snarg Wrote:dream on, lil grasshopper
Ask me another question.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#68

snarg Wrote:dream on, lil grasshopper

sooner or later i'll get your keys...


face the facts pops
Reply
#69

I'm actually here more than most of you know. I'm sure snarg will vouche for me.
Reply
#70

minorthreat Wrote:I'm sure snarg will vouche for me.

How very French of you.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#71

Paddy Wrote:How very French of you.


Wanna touch weiner heads?
Reply
#72

CT280 Wrote:he's copying select ip's. just in case.

I'm going to stalk you like Vit'E stalks fat chicks with Tommy Lee tattoo'd on their breast

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#73

Michman Wrote:I'm going to stalk you like Vit'E stalks fat chicks with Tommy Lee tattoo'd on their breast

he is outta the admin cp for his post of the day...
Reply
#74

Anhil8tor Wrote:he is outta the admin cp for his post of the day...

anything more would be overloading my brain.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#75

I voted for Bill, fuck him.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#76

:bump:

we need to work out that thing
Reply
#77

BEW and MT. They are both ban-happy no-take pussies and cannot flame to save their lives.
Reply
#78

Paintitblack v11 Wrote:BEW and MT. They are both ban-happy no-take pussies and cannot flame to save their lives.
Did you know that you can download your own chat robot and create your own robot personality?
both ban-happy no-take pussies and can not flame to save their lives are
both ban-happy no-take pussies and can not flame to save their lives
.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#79

Sassy Wrote:Did you know that you can download your own chat robot and create your own robot personality?
both ban-happy no-take pussies and can not flame to save their lives are
both ban-happy no-take pussies and can not flame to save their lives
.

Epic.
Reply
#80

ntype Wrote:And yeah I got admin privs but I received'em two days ago so I shall be entitled to ban 8 before having to loose them.

so if you cry for it you'll get it? Good job n
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Flumper
11-01-2019, 07:02 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-20-2010, 10:35 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
02-04-2010, 09:31 PM
Last Post by who
12-27-2007, 03:35 AM
Last Post by ntype
08-08-2007, 12:17 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
05-09-2007, 07:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)