02-21-2007, 08:02 PM
Paddy Wrote:First break in the action at WTF and he'll be over here whining about how he keeps trying to give them back but nobody will take them.
nothing good as free beer
Paddy Wrote:First break in the action at WTF and he'll be over here whining about how he keeps trying to give them back but nobody will take them.
ntype Wrote:nothing good as free beerReally nothing?
Sassy Wrote:Really nothing?
Poppy Wrote:I haven't voted yet, It's a tough choice reallyMe either. Now if Mods where in there, I could easily
goldan Wrote:Me either. Now if Mods where in there, I could easily
goldan Wrote:BEW of course
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Hi!hello
minorthreat Wrote:I am $$$$!
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Paddy Wrote:Naming names should be added to the list, along with posting pics and PMs.This is why I'm an unlikely mod
CT280 Wrote:suzy is a mod here?
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Banana Wrote:Jimmy and spork both voted for me. They are like two peas in pod!
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Banana Wrote:Jimmy and spork both voted for me. They are like two peas in pod!
Anhil8tor Wrote:I honestly think you and I do the best job here.
Fuck those other guys.
BTW ntype: you found your button yet?