Poll: Which Admin would you like to see lose their keys - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Anhil8tor
13.33%
2
13.33%
Banana
13.33%
2
13.33%
Leeman
13.33%
2
13.33%
Leucetois
0%
0
0%
Michman
6.67%
1
6.67%
minorthreat
0%
0
0%
Shenanigans
13.33%
2
13.33%
snarg
0%
0
0%
tomfoolery
40.00%
6
40.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Which Admin would you like to lose their keys
#41

Paddy Wrote:First break in the action at WTF and he'll be over here whining about how he keeps trying to give them back but nobody will take them.

nothing good as free beer
Reply
#42

ntype Wrote:nothing good as free beer
Really nothing?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#43

Sassy Wrote:Really nothing?

No, he lies.

I can think of a few things that are better.:$
Reply
#44

I haven't voted yet, It's a tough choice really
Reply
#45

Poppy Wrote:I haven't voted yet, It's a tough choice really
Me either. Now if Mods where in there, I could easily
Reply
#46

goldan Wrote:Me either. Now if Mods where in there, I could easily

Who would It be?
Reply
#47

BEW of course
Reply
#48

goldan Wrote:BEW of course


Hi!
Reply
#49

I am $$$$!
Reply
#50

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Hi!
hello
Reply
#51

minorthreat Wrote:I am $$$$!


Nobody ever questioned that.
Reply
#52

Naming names should be added to the list, along with posting pics and PMs.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#53

suzy is a mod here?
Reply
#54

Paddy Wrote:Naming names should be added to the list, along with posting pics and PMs.
This is why I'm an unlikely mod
Reply
#55

CT280 Wrote:suzy is a mod here?

Lee was running a goddess special.

Turns out it was female only, imagine my embarassment.:$

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#56

Jimmy and spork both voted for me. They are like two peas in pod!
Reply
#57

Banana Wrote:Jimmy and spork both voted for me. They are like two peas in pod!


Made me think of old assed Wilford Brimley and Don Ameche in Cacoon.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#58

Banana Wrote:Jimmy and spork both voted for me. They are like two peas in pod!

I honestly think you and I do the best job here.

Fuck those other guys.


BTW ntype: you found your button yet?
Reply
#59

Anhil8tor Wrote:I honestly think you and I do the best job here.

Fuck those other guys.


BTW ntype: you found your button yet?

Thanks Anhil8tor.....troof is, I'm not here much...but, I try to admin when I am!
Reply
#60

hey nan
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Flumper
11-01-2019, 07:02 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-20-2010, 10:35 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
02-04-2010, 09:31 PM
Last Post by who
12-27-2007, 03:35 AM
Last Post by ntype
08-08-2007, 12:17 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
05-09-2007, 07:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)