02-21-2007, 07:02 PM
I think that the people who stopped coming along here should have their keys removed. It's not because we don't like them anymore it's just that if you don't have the time to post a little hello from time to time you can't justify to have admin privs.
Following that principle :
- TomFoolery
- Michman (ok he comes every a while but that doesn't justify an admin priv)
- Suzy
For the others...honestly quite a lot fall into the "should post more often or loose their keys".
it's just pure nonsense to keep that kind of things.
And yeah I got admin privs but I received'em two days ago so I shall be entitled to ban 8 before having to loose them.
Following that principle :
- TomFoolery
- Michman (ok he comes every a while but that doesn't justify an admin priv)
- Suzy
For the others...honestly quite a lot fall into the "should post more often or loose their keys".
it's just pure nonsense to keep that kind of things.
And yeah I got admin privs but I received'em two days ago so I shall be entitled to ban 8 before having to loose them.

