Posts: 5,926
Threads: 212
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
He'll be posting donut pics soon.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Posts: 370
Threads: 27
Joined: Jan 2007
Reputation:
0
The pictures were great. The dead babies made me laugh. :|
Posts: 53
Threads: 2
Joined: Feb 2007
Listen to this faggot. I had never heard of IT or your little pussy ass until a few days ago. I can see how it must boost your low self esteem to think that you are e-famous or some kind of shit. I suppose if it makes you feel better about your pathetic life, then go ahead and pretend anyone cares to know who (or in your case, what) you in fact are. You got ran and that's the best response you can come up with ? No wonder why you hide in this place.
Posts: 53
Threads: 2
Joined: Feb 2007
"Originally Posted by Blondeinabenz
He flooded the entire board--every forum in every thread with hundreds of gruesome pictures, then he spam pmed quite a number of us with similar stuff. His threads were removed very early this morning."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA. How many of your members needed therapy after that one ? I made that old cunt close down registration in that little shithole. Don't worry, this is going to be an ongoing thing.