02-11-2007, 04:05 PM
Paddy Wrote:I'll take your word for it chief, I couldn't be bothered registering to read it.
"social parasite" says hi. Now take your foot out of your mouth, thanks.
Paddy Wrote:I'll take your word for it chief, I couldn't be bothered registering to read it.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Paddy Wrote:2 responses to 1 post? This must be important to you.
Anhil8tor Wrote:is messer schmidt a chick or dood?
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:No one can claim a thread the length that Flumper can. Just sayin'
Fatfuckfrank Wrote:check your records, I'm still banned, douchebag, BMR is a whiney ass bitch
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:How's the "jail" work at Ownster? If you smack somebody and hurt their feelings you get put in there?
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:How's the "jail" work at Ownster? If you smack somebody and hurt their feelings you get put in there?
Devious Wrote:DING ding ding. We have a winner!!!! They jailed one of my trolls that had less then 5 posts about 4 yrs ago.Who is your favorite Science Fiction author?
PaintItBlack Wrote:Why don't you go ask them. I figure they do that instead of changing avatars and user titles, looking up IPs, and other abuses of mod privs here. Still going to deny this, old chick ?
BadMoonRising Wrote:Catfish Hunter, you have been jailed....For pretending to be "big boob lover" and hitting me up for fapping material. IPs don't lie, tool. Looks like LCB is begging for me to come visit if he is sending his minions here. Last time he had ElDouchio beg me to stop .... ask LCB if he really wants go to war with BMR ?
*IP address screenshot*
MajorPrivate Wrote:They wll pay
Trouble Wrote:the ip's are the same - i blacked out partially. No need for posting personal info. We know who it is. Nuff said.
BadMoonRising Wrote:Retards get their personal info posted. Fuck 'em.
PaintItBlack Wrote:I asked around. You are in jail for shit posting and talking about your preferences for fucking farm animals. Prolly why all of the IT fags also ended up in jail there too.faggot douchebags, farm animals make good fucking
Devious Wrote:DING ding ding. We have a winner!!!! They jailed one of my trolls that had less then 5 posts about 4 yrs ago.