Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Circumcision question
#21

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Call me silly, but I have no idea what my dad's penis looks like.

We know the story, he came in once the lights were off. Save it.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#22

goldan Wrote:my son is cut. Mostly because it's the norm. I know it's not an all the time thing, but yes infection and hygiene problems are more common with uncut kids. He was a day old. He won't remember the pain. I'm sure the nicotine withdrawal was worse
Not true. I don't have time now, but I will post links later. As children, you don't even need to retract the skin to clean under there until they are old enouggh to do it themselves. Once they are, if they clean, then hygiene and infection are not issues. And just because your son won't remember it doesn't mean that he doesn't want his foreskin. You are making a decision that affects his entire life for him. As parent's that's what we do. But, we should be educated about why to do things.
Reply
#23

leucetios Wrote:I'm removing my kids ears... you can communicate really well with sign language these days and kids get so many fucking ear infections it is really is just easier.
They won't let you do that
Reply
#24

goldan Wrote:They won't let you do that

I wonder why....
Reply
#25

Banana Wrote:But, we should be educated about why to do things.


I'm not listening to you >< The kids ears go!
Reply
#26

2.0 got chopped. No need for him to have a bent anteater for a penis.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#27

BIRD33 Wrote:I am but I've always thought it was a stupid tradition based on some promise a guy made to "god" a 1000 years ago and wasnt going to do it to my kids.Now I've read that if you are cut you're less prone to get certian diseases so I'll probably get it done to my kids.

You're more likely to get STD and infection if you're uncut, true. But if you teach your children proper hygeine and protection methods, you shouldnt have to worry. If a guy is going to go around boinking un protected, he'll eventually end up with an STD, cut or not.

Theres a huge risk of infection and complications that come with circumcision as well. Why not worry about that, too?
Reply
#28

Vitamin E Wrote:2.0 got chopped. No need for him to have a bent anteater for a penis.

Seriously? People are turned off by the appearance of skin these days?
Reply
#29

Banana Wrote:Not true. I don't have time now, but I will post links later. As children, you don't even need to retract the skin to clean under there until they are old enouggh to do it themselves. Once they are, if they clean, then hygiene and infection are not issues. And just because your son won't remember it doesn't mean that he doesn't want his foreskin. You are making a decision that affects his entire life for him. As parent's that's what we do. But, we should be educated about why to do things.
What's the difference in you deciding to not do it then? It is a normal thing to have it done. I personally think it would be less of a thing to know that "everyone" did it if he wonders why he doesn't have his foreskin than to decide he doesn't want it when he's older and have it removed then.
Reply
#30

STD's and all that are just weak reasons. The most sensative part of the hook would have been covered with the flap. I'm glad I'm clipped.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#31

Banana Wrote:Seriously? People are turned off by the appearance of skin these days?

I prefer the look of uncut. Beats a discoloured scarred up head any day.
Reply
#32

apple Wrote:You're more likely to get STD and infection if you're uncut, true. But if you teach your children proper hygeine and protection methods, you shouldnt have to worry. If a guy is going to go around boinking un protected, he'll eventually end up with an STD, cut or not.

Theres a huge risk of infection and complications that come with circumcision as well. Why not worry about that, too?
It's actually not true. It's only true if the man does not clean.
Reply
#33

goldan Wrote:They won't let you do that


Sure they will, it is my kid.
Also, gonna keep their head shaved until they're 18 to prevent against lice.
Reply
#34

Vitamin E Wrote:STD's and all that are just weak reasons. The most sensative part of the hook would have been covered with the flap. I'm glad I'm clipped.

But, it would be more sensitive, hence more pleasure, if the skin was there to protect it for life.
Reply
#35

Vitamin E Wrote:STD's and all that are just weak reasons. The most sensative part of the hook would have been covered with the flap. I'm glad I'm clipped.

Your head is much more sensitive if you're uncut, than cut. Foreskin pulls back for the times you need it to be sensitive. Foreskin contains up to 80,000 nerve endings. You're taking away 80,000 pleasure receptors.
Reply
#36

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 7 (6 members and 1 guests)
All guys.


I sure am glad we're no longer viewed as a guy message board. :roll:

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#37

Banana Wrote:It's actually not true. It's only true if the man does not clean.

Thats why I said if you teach your kid to keep clean, its not a problem Tongue
Reply
#38

I wanna be a fly on the wall when Apple and Banana get drunk. They seem to know a shitload about foreskin.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#39

goldan Wrote:What's the difference in you deciding to not do it then? It is a normal thing to have it done. I personally think it would be less of a thing to know that "everyone" did it if he wonders why he doesn't have his foreskin than to decide he doesn't want it when he's older and have it removed then.

What is normal about it? He was born with the skin. That's normal. Cutting it off is no longer "the norm." I just get heated when people think it's "better for them." Look at the reasearch. It's not. Also, he's not going to wonder why he has foreskin when he's older. I never wondered why other girls had different coloured pubic hair.
Reply
#40

Vitamin E Wrote:STD's and all that are just weak reasons. The most sensative part of the hook would have been covered with the flap. I'm glad I'm clipped.

I am really reticent to talk about the hook.. but here goes: keeping the most sensitive part covered might have kept it even more sensitive, all the rubbing on underwear and pants and cats can desensitize.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Father Juan
05-29-2010, 04:55 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-13-2010, 08:00 PM
Last Post by JCW
05-13-2010, 01:15 PM
Last Post by bam
05-04-2010, 07:37 PM
Last Post by spunky
03-11-2010, 03:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)