01-23-2007, 08:41 PM
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Call me silly, but I have no idea what my dad's penis looks like.
We know the story, he came in once the lights were off. Save it.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Call me silly, but I have no idea what my dad's penis looks like.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
goldan Wrote:my son is cut. Mostly because it's the norm. I know it's not an all the time thing, but yes infection and hygiene problems are more common with uncut kids. He was a day old. He won't remember the pain. I'm sure the nicotine withdrawal was worseNot true. I don't have time now, but I will post links later. As children, you don't even need to retract the skin to clean under there until they are old enouggh to do it themselves. Once they are, if they clean, then hygiene and infection are not issues. And just because your son won't remember it doesn't mean that he doesn't want his foreskin. You are making a decision that affects his entire life for him. As parent's that's what we do. But, we should be educated about why to do things.
leucetios Wrote:I'm removing my kids ears... you can communicate really well with sign language these days and kids get so many fucking ear infections it is really is just easier.They won't let you do that
goldan Wrote:They won't let you do that
Banana Wrote:But, we should be educated about why to do things.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
BIRD33 Wrote:I am but I've always thought it was a stupid tradition based on some promise a guy made to "god" a 1000 years ago and wasnt going to do it to my kids.Now I've read that if you are cut you're less prone to get certian diseases so I'll probably get it done to my kids.
Vitamin E Wrote:2.0 got chopped. No need for him to have a bent anteater for a penis.
Banana Wrote:Not true. I don't have time now, but I will post links later. As children, you don't even need to retract the skin to clean under there until they are old enouggh to do it themselves. Once they are, if they clean, then hygiene and infection are not issues. And just because your son won't remember it doesn't mean that he doesn't want his foreskin. You are making a decision that affects his entire life for him. As parent's that's what we do. But, we should be educated about why to do things.What's the difference in you deciding to not do it then? It is a normal thing to have it done. I personally think it would be less of a thing to know that "everyone" did it if he wonders why he doesn't have his foreskin than to decide he doesn't want it when he's older and have it removed then.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Banana Wrote:Seriously? People are turned off by the appearance of skin these days?
apple Wrote:You're more likely to get STD and infection if you're uncut, true. But if you teach your children proper hygeine and protection methods, you shouldnt have to worry. If a guy is going to go around boinking un protected, he'll eventually end up with an STD, cut or not.It's actually not true. It's only true if the man does not clean.
Theres a huge risk of infection and complications that come with circumcision as well. Why not worry about that, too?
goldan Wrote:They won't let you do that
Vitamin E Wrote:STD's and all that are just weak reasons. The most sensative part of the hook would have been covered with the flap. I'm glad I'm clipped.
Vitamin E Wrote:STD's and all that are just weak reasons. The most sensative part of the hook would have been covered with the flap. I'm glad I'm clipped.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Banana Wrote:It's actually not true. It's only true if the man does not clean.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
goldan Wrote:What's the difference in you deciding to not do it then? It is a normal thing to have it done. I personally think it would be less of a thing to know that "everyone" did it if he wonders why he doesn't have his foreskin than to decide he doesn't want it when he's older and have it removed then.
Vitamin E Wrote:STD's and all that are just weak reasons. The most sensative part of the hook would have been covered with the flap. I'm glad I'm clipped.